RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
The game does need fixing, tho
That, or maybe it was designed to be cryptic and random, I dunno
best would be to complete level 0 first and he can do all the bug fixes he want... i see this bugfixing as an excuse to delay even further now. :/

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
trace one piece of art gets a ton of shit for it, never traces again, hmmm yep we can only assume his original work is all traced, lily is secretly android 18 confirmed, look back at the anime all the scenes are there!!! Vegeta so lucky man.
>trace one piece of art gets a ton of shit for it
Except he kept reusing that same piece of traced art of like 4 more floors after, doofus. And his only justification for doing it was "it was quicker to plagiarize lol"
>never traces again
Except he did trace again, if you're too lazy or too new to do your research properly then that's on you. Either way today you take the L ;)

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
trace one piece of art gets a ton of shit for it, never traces again, hmmm yep we can only assume his original work is all traced, lily is secretly android 18 confirmed, look back at the anime all the scenes are there!!! Vegeta so lucky man.
It's important to have and maintain your integrity as an artist. Whether you draw, paint, write, sculpt, photograph, etc., copying or tracing or stealing or lying about your work being original, and being disingenuous ruins your reputation and your credibility to being considered someone who is trustworthy even in the future. It's disrespectful to the other artists especially when you don't at least credit them. It's also insulting to your fans when you basically steal something and expect everybody to be dumb enough to not have found you out for it.

Bo-Wei should 'get a ton of shit for it' because it's well-deserved. It's not like he was doing it for some sort of self-improvement (every artist will tell you tracing is the least effective method for improving your talent) because he went as far as to include his traced artwork in a game he requires people to pay to access.

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
No. After the upcoming Hellfall patch, Koda has claimed to be focusing on Level 0. My guestimate on the time table is 'Blizzard Soon(TM)'.

You can't expect much from a fat tard the only virtue is native english typing and playing genshin impact, credits to BO

Bo Wei, pay that waste his copyrights or whatever he wanted the moment he started working at the project and pick someone who can put real effort and dedication to the artwork you make, without it, every game we (suspended patrons) got until now wouldn't even be games at all

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017

You can't expect much from a fat tard the only virtue is native english typing and playing genshin impact, credits to BO

Bo Wei, pay that waste his copyrights or whatever he wanted the moment he started working at the project and pick someone who can put real effort and dedication to the artwork you make, without it, every game we (suspended patrons) got until now wouldn't even be games at all
I've always wondered the reasons behind Bo keeping Koda. The likely reasons are that there is a contract between the two, koda has dirt on bo, or Bo is just as bad as Koda.

Was Koda always working alongside Bo when he started game developement?

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
I've always wondered the reasons behind Bo keeping Koda. The likely reasons are that there is a contract between the two, koda has dirt on bo, or Bo is just as bad as Koda.
From what I can find, Bo is AT LEAST as bad, and thus Koda takes the heat instead.

Dec 18, 2019
i have the 3 part, but i am only allowed to test it.
I also have to say that I promised not to reveal anything or to upload it. I am only allowed to test it because of my health problems. but can say this, it will blow your skull apart.
but unfortunately because of the bugs it has, it is just not really playable and has too many crashes to really enjoy it. So I ask you to give bo time, because he really tries to fix everything and I guarantee you will be happy when it's outside.
If the part 3 will add more cum scene by using boobs, foot, thighs, and hip, then OF COS I am willing to give Bo as much time as he needed( but no more than half year hopefully )

Words to Bo:
Btw really appreciate finally have titsfuck scene in heelfall, hope there will be some titsfuck scene added in the ToT also, and if Bo really from HK(since heard some gossip from F95), hope you (Bo Wei) can continue the characteristic of Hong Kong people which is hard working! Add oil and fighting!

Mar 6, 2021
Please tell me the whole koda patching heelfall thing is a troll. Please fucking tell me. Level 0 was meant to come out this month, heelfall came out, it's hard, its buggy but it doesnt need the time or effort to be fixed. Release level 0 first and THEN patch heelfall. You guys do know hes gonna rewrite the entire script? You're looking at least 2 months of work.

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
Please tell me the whole koda patching heelfall thing is a troll. Please fucking tell me. Level 0 was meant to come out this month, heelfall came out, it's hard, its buggy but it doesnt need the time or effort to be fixed. Release level 0 first and THEN patch heelfall. You guys do know hes gonna rewrite the entire script? You're looking at least 2 months of work.
I'm sure Koda is delaying the Heelfall Spring Cleaning Update as we speak.

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
He SAID he was aiming the patch to be out on the 20th. For a given value of worth.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes