RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Bubuuu

May 17, 2018
hey guys i finished the game (heelfall0)but these are all the scenes that i was not able to see. please tell me how to get them if you know:

SPOILERS AHEAD DONT READ IF YOU DIDNT FINISH THE GAME

- eva BLUE uniform any scenes other than her room and that event? her practice room?(quest?) one footjob and one ballbusting scene which i cant seem to get

- the general handjob scene she has spear on your neck in the meantime

- the INN keeper titsjob + feet on face ( tried alot but nothing)

-QUEEN footjob under her dress while character hugging her leg its called trample in gallery (from the gallery sent on this thread). also not the kicking footjob or the double heel footjob. this one is something else. idk how to get it

that's everything and thanks in advance.
How did you know all those scenes even you dont see them?

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
I swear the top girl looks just like Lily. I saw this girl and thought she was from Boda's other game MixFight.

As for the F8 mistress, is Kaori being so delayed that we are somehow going to skip her floor altogether?
Maybe Bo saw the Cyberpunk drama and decided he didn't want the hentai game version of that? Or I think maybe this new woman is going to be the new F7 and Kaori is getting saved for a later floor?

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Floor 9 when?

(jokes aside she looks alright, save for armpits and the overall knockoff 90s action movie vibe that personally feels more silly than arousing)
You do know that he was one of the vein tits guys, right? Besides why would Bo even work on 8F when 7F isn't anywhere close to being done?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
You do know that he was one of the vein tits guys, right? Besides why would Bo even work on 8F when 7F isn't anywhere close to being done?
Ah, that explains your skepticism. I do like her outfit a lot though! I guess he would work on it if 7F's CGs are all done and all it needs is the writing/programming part from Koda? But your comment makes me doubt anything that was said about that anyway.

Hopefully if indeed no more CGs are needed for 7F beyond what Bo has already done he will spend the time wisely, perhaps fixing some earlier CGs (blue pillow, etc.) or creating new content for existing wardens.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
1) Is he? I usually don't read names on forums, nor would I remember one for that long, tbh. So I guess it's fake, huh?
2) Wait, why is it not close to being done yet? The thing has been in production since forever, figured it should be near completion by now.
Posted in 2019:
I'm sure Bo Wei is just as lazy as Koda is, which is why he won't be releasing Floor 7 until 2020.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes