• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Fucks sake. Y'all need to just stop. This game is never getting a 7th floor, if it does, floor 8 won't ever happen. This game will never be finished. Simple fact is, Koda and Bo would much rather make one off gamed like Heelfall instead of working on this.

Nothing, no amount of excuses can justify floor 7 not being done in over two years or has it been three?

This game was awesome, I was even a Patron for over a year and a half but truth is, it is over. Even if we get a floor 7, or Swan part 3 or spring update, or cobra expansion or all previous floor expansion promised along spring update, nothing will ever follow.
Seriosly How Long Its Take To Creat 1 Animated Cgs? I This Hard?

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Guys can someone please give me a save file of where chapter 2 begins? I won't get into why, but I'd really appreciate it!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What side game do you think Bo and Koda should work on next? Or perhaps they should put their attention over the next few months toward a seasonal event? Maybe something to do with easter and sticking plastic eggs up Ethan's ass. If they announce it now, it should be ready by late July.
Hahaha, now there's an idea.

As for what should their next distraction be, perhaps they could add a patch to Hallow Mansion. If they start now they can have it ready by this Thanksgiving.

YesManVegas

Jun 6, 2019
Can some one please give me a full body image of Lily? Can't find the Lily full body image on google and game files, Thanks.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Heelfall gameplay is good. But there aren't much hardcore femdom scene. Gameover when you submit. But idk any update about it is comming since its marked completed.among all the femdom game tot is the golden. Just wondering what kind of update is gonna come and when its gonna come. :(

Reactions: Hero sama

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, he was supposed to release a preview for L:0, but since Bo released Heelfall he probably decided to keep it ready for the next time people start asking for his head and went back into hibernation.
Basically nothing changed after all this fuss, Koda returned to his usual delaying routine.

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes