RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
would you mind putting it in another downloading site? cause im not really comfortable with zippy, it has too many pop up adds

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can someone explain to me how I'm supposed to use saveeditor? I'm guiding it but when I get to the save files, the notepad files don't show up. I've used all three versions on the forum

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Oh I've missed out on so many things! Where can I find Emblems for the promotion of swordman/spearman?
My memory is hazy on those two but one or both of those is on the mission where you rescue Rory and all the doors open and reinforcements are pouring in. Bunch of locked chests in the open and also some weird white-door locked rooms, all of the above requiring a Key. I know that the sword and spear emblems are late-game, at any rate.

Reactions: Hero sama

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Oh ok. Do you know how to change stats/levels in SRPGs?
.sav files can be compressed and you need to de-compress them using 7z or any other software. If you try opening it in notepad you'll just get a string of what looks like korean and a few garbled mess, same if you try opening it in excel or whatnot.
so I suggest try using HxD software as it might work.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Talking about Heelfall, I tried it for a few minutes and got bored by the clunky system. I don't have the patience to find out what this game has (or rather has not) to offer.

Reactions: AtaDev
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes