RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
So I just beat the queen in heel fall, using elite spear guys and using the stat boost items on them. I was kinda disappointed with the endings, choices. either you kill her or let her live. If you let her live then the 3 choices after that all led to the same ending. I was also hoping for something with the babified. but all that work to beat the queen left me unsatisfied. and as much as I like the female characters in the game, I don't think I'll be playing it again. the scenes are just to short and getting them to kneel takes too long. they should have a surrender option that kills them when to far away from the boss.

Reactions: surgicalprecision

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Nope, but you don’t get a lot of spearmen until late game. The first one you get is on the first story map and then you get none till like chapter 4.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Nope, but you don’t get a lot of spearmen until late game. The first one you get is on the first story map and then you get none till like chapter 4.
Doubt. I did not get any spearman till the final queen fight too. Only MC, 1 other swordsman, 1 ranged axeman, 1 archer and A LOT of axemen.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
After playing a little bit of heelfall, it's pretty wild how stark of a contrast young, slim & attractive women are compared to the usual chubby MILF's in ToT. Made me realize that a lot of what makes ToT great & hot is constantly at odds with the design of its characters. I don't fault Bowei for it though, if that's what he's into then it's probably what makes him happy and motivated to draw.

And while I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with sweat/odor, it's pretty refreshing not to be beaten over the head with gratuitous exposition. Though, I've only seen a hand full of scenes; this comment could be totally wrong lol.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
also can we talk about how Heelfall was done single handedly by bo?
It wasn't! Post above yours is talking about it! Aaaaa
Doubt. I did not get any spearman till the final queen fight too. Only MC, 1 other swordsman, 1 ranged axeman, 1 archer and A LOT of axemen.
There's a spearman in the house to the left on the escape from the castle (first level), spearman in the left house of the main castle gates when you're meant to be sneaking in on the right, and spearmen in locked cells on the Spear of the Moon quest. You should be more thorough on the quests, check all the houses, there's class upgrade items in those too.
problem is koda is a self proclaimed perfectionist and yet when the releases undergo the cyberpunk-esque delay process you are only even going to get diminishing returns where each time you attempt to justify the additional time you have to understand you are not increasing the end result, just fine tuning.

However Heelfalls timely release shows that the arrangement CAN work , so we just have to hope that bo sees that (not likely because it was the same case with halloween mansion and always in debt) and holds him to a stricter standard
I agree with you on that, and I said as much to Koda a few days ago. When he talks about how he's already late so he might as well add more stuff I smack him over the head with the words "sunk cost fallacy" until my hands hurt, the man's supposed to be a smart guy. I know he's hoping to stick within Bo's outlines for future stuff, I just hope he actually does. Heelfall, as you said, is a clear sign that their teamwork functions - and I think Swan part 1 was an even better example of it.

Last edited:

vcvcvcvcvc

Jun 9, 2020
very quick tutorial for cheatengine to the ones who may need it
just put the current value you want to change in the game and do a first scan
change the value you see by getting damaged healing yourself spending money or whatever
now put the new value you see on screen and tick on compare to first scan
click on next scan and change all the results with what you want
if something is still unclear please feel free to ask

Last edited:

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Fucks sake. Y'all need to just stop. This game is never getting a 7th floor, if it does, floor 8 won't ever happen. This game will never be finished. Simple fact is, Koda and Bo would much rather make one off gamed like Heelfall instead of working on this.

Nothing, no amount of excuses can justify floor 7 not being done in over two years or has it been three?

This game was awesome, I was even a Patron for over a year and a half but truth is, it is over. Even if we get a floor 7, or Swan part 3 or spring update, or cobra expansion or all previous floor expansion promised along spring update, nothing will ever follow.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
We get scenes by losing, kneeling and attacking when they are taunting right? I missed like a third of these
Yeah I missed a few as well, and I even stood there and avoided killing the bosses for minutes just to see all their different taunts. Also I never ran into that black-haired chick apart from the pre-final battle rematch and she didn't even have CG there

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
No wonder everyone says Heelfall is the best game Bo ever made, that rascal made a LilyEX! Hail to Eva! Long live Eva!
(that was the name of the ultra hot blonde in MGS, I wonder if it's a deliberate wink...)

Reactions: Truemourne

Ruffle

Jun 4, 2020
Can I get a heads-up for farts before playing this? Are there a bunch of them? Because I'm not the biggest fan.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah I missed a few as well, and I even stood there and avoided killing the bosses for minutes just to see all their different taunts. Also I never ran into that black-haired chick apart from the pre-final battle rematch and she didn't even have CG there
Do you know how to get the scene where the princess has the 3 boys tied up?

Can I get a heads-up for farts before playing this? Are there a bunch of them? Because I'm not the biggest fan.
I haven't seen any of them, as far as I remember :D

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
There's a spearman in the house to the left on the escape from the castle (first level), spearman in the left house of the main castle gates when you're meant to be sneaking in on the right, and spearmen in locked cells on the Spear of the Moon quest. You should be more thorough on the quests, check all the houses, there's class upgrade items in those too.
Oh I've missed out on so many things! Where can I find Emblems for the promotion of swordman/spearman?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes