RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hogehoge

Sep 2, 2018
I'm trying to decrypt Heelfall with srpgstudio-extractor-0.1.jar but I can't.

java -jar srpgstudio-extractor-0.1.jar --target data.dts --unpack
>the data.dts is encrypt.
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: key does not exists.

Does anyone know how to extract all CGs?

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Heelfall is different comparing to other bo games, after you understand how to play, its becoming much easier and faster to kill all bosses (except alexandra) btw is that a bug or a game feature. When you buying devils axe, you got teleported back to ch2

Mo0ody2090

Sep 27, 2018
finished Heelfall
by far my favorite sidegame by bo
but the game is in a broken state rn way too hard to beat without cheat engine
your stats max out at 30 and you still can't beat the final boss with a maxed out character
also a female party member was a huge plus would be really cool if rose had a role like eva did in heelfall7

EDIT:

I did using cheat engine you are not supposed to beat her at that point all that happens is she will say ''retreat they are using some dirty tricks'' and the shoes are just a useable item that gives you +2 DEF
Would you be so kind to tell me cheat engine do u use ? I tried rpgmaker but it doesn’t work

Reactions: bazelgeuse
Mar 6, 2021
You're fave pessimist here to drop his thoughts.

Honestly it's not bad. Theres a lot of content here. But theres also a lot of problems.

>SRPG does NOT fit the bo style of games well. Most of the maps are XBOX ORIGINAL huge and it's hard to stay horny when I I gotta move each individual character across a 50 tile plane just to kneel infront of the enemy. Maps are FAR too big

>although I enjoy the scenes they are far too short for the effort you put in

>balance is fucking wank, seriously. One chapter Raphael does mondo damage and Warren is basically a meat shield, the next chapter the roles revert and Raphael does fuck all damage and Warren is suddenly superman

>games way to fucking hard. But like I said that's due to the balance.

>a lot of recycled stuff from other bo games

>its infuriating when I play a map for 10 mins, spend 5 mins moving towards the boss, kneeling and she just has a fart scene.

BUT. I gotta give credit where it's due this whole thing was done SOLO by bo. Now let that sink in

>like 20 new characters
>a fuck ton of new scenes
>a fuck ton of writing that is decent by bo standards
>all on an engine he has no experience with

This man made an entire game, art writing cgis gameplay ALL in the space of time it took koda to MAKE FUCKING NOTHING

IF THIS ISNT PROOF THAT KODA IS A HACK YOURE DELUSIONAL

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
BUT. I gotta give credit where it's due this whole thing was done SOLO by bo. Now let that sink in

>like 20 new characters
>a fuck ton of new scenes
>a fuck ton of writing that is decent by bo standards
>all on an engine he has no experience with

This man made an entire game, art writing cgis gameplay ALL in the space of time it took koda to MAKE FUCKING NOTHING
I agree with most of this except that Koda did actually clean up the English. He just kept it in his pants and didn't blow everything out.

rodiy30

Nov 23, 2020
I tried to search the thread but can't find anything
I been trying to get to the next level of Santa part 2, I currently have a save file where I'm standing near the present where you find the bell and I completed the bell scene 3 times and got the happy ending. But now when I walk back in again there's no way for me to progress to part II. Have I missed something?

Edit: It was a incorrect install when I moved the older folder..

Last edited:

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I mean, I kinda enjoy when there is a buildup to an H scene. That's the whole point of them being games, otherwise you're free to just browse illustarations and read erotic fiction on pixiv all day.

Rosselia Andhi

Apr 5, 2019
So what's the best spot to grind in Heelfall? I'm at the point where I can beat up Evaline for some XP, White Gem and Royal Key. I already bought all the stat upgrade items and used it all on MC. Currently trying to buy all the stuff in the shop as a precaution. All of my squadmates are fodder tier though. I relied a bit too much on Evaline and didn't really let my guys kill the enemy. Anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance.

Mar 6, 2021
I mean, I kinda enjoy when there is a buildup to an H scene. That's the whole point of them being games, otherwise you're free to just browse illustarations and read erotic fiction on pixiv all day.
Theres a big difference between build up and having to spend nearly 7 minutes just moving 8 different people across a map

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I agree with most of this except that Koda did actually clean up the English. He just kept it in his pants and didn't blow everything out.
problem is koda is a self proclaimed perfectionist and yet when the releases undergo the cyberpunk-esque delay process you are only even going to get diminishing returns where each time you attempt to justify the additional time you have to understand you are not increasing the end result, just fine tuning.

However Heelfalls timely release shows that the arrangement CAN work , so we just have to hope that bo sees that (not likely because it was the same case with halloween mansion and always in debt) and holds him to a stricter standard, then again i have switched over to the belief that bo is too vulnerable to fully grasp the sititation/ and or see an idyllic solution for his works and koda is unknowingly preying off that fact behind a guise of creative integrity both are just as bad as each other which is why i cancelled my patreon

Time will tell from here on out, i had hoped bigboi was the hero we deserved but he was silenced and censored, half his msgs got deleted by koda anyway.

Imagine curating honest feedback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
also can we talk about how Heelfall was done single handedly by bo?
english was good, scenes were written well, had a good enough story with a ''twist'' and there is quite a lot of content considering he pushed it out quite quickly

I'm really hoping that bo will realize that he doesn't need koda anymore by the feedback of his solo project. heelfall proved once and for all that koda is the culprit #TeamBo

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
anyone got a method to cheat Karen? rpg save editor aint cutting it since she deals hp% damage does anyone have an alternative? i just want to get them scenes lmao

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
anyone got a method to cheat Karen? rpg save editor aint cutting it since she deals hp% damage does anyone have an alternative? i just want to get them scenes lmao
You just need to select the right move based on what attack she uses to start her combo:
Slap - grab block
Kick - insulator OR guard (the one following attack that requires insulator is a guaranteed KO so go always for insulator) if she puts her foot in your face guard
Punch - grab block (i think)
Sword leg - guard
after a suscesfull defense attack her with any move to reduce her attack or heal with a potion/technique

Reactions: Hero sama

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I'm trying to decrypt Heelfall with srpgstudio-extractor-0.1.jar but I can't.

java -jar srpgstudio-extractor-0.1.jar --target data.dts --unpack
>the data.dts is encrypt.
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: key does not exists.

Does anyone know how to extract all CGs?
wrong command, but it wouldn't work anyway cuz that tool is made for extracting assets packed in the data.dts file, but Bo kept the assets separately

Reactions: hogehoge
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes