RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
yzhhyk don't worry soldier, you'll always have a place here.

By the way, Heelfall has been released as a Bo Wei only project so far (though Koda did add the tutorials). Koda will work on it delaying everything else further, but who cares, Bo releasing alone is massive. He's finally taking action.

I also want to say that I know Bo worked like a motherfucker on Heelfall. He really put his heart and soul into it trying to release something without delays for once, and respect for that.

ps: I havent played the game yet, so no spoilers

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I don't think we're gonna get anything else this month. And Koda said that he'll add additional content to Heelfall, so I guess that'll be his alibi not to work on 7F.

Reactions: hupuuser

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
yzhhyk don't worry soldier, you'll always have a place here.

By the way, Heelfall has been released as a Bo Wei only project so far (though Koda did add the tutorials). Koda will work on it delaying everything else further, but who cares, Bo releasing alone is massive. He's finally taking action.

I also want to say that I know Bo worked like a motherfucker on Heelfall. He really put his heart and soul into it trying to release something without delays for once, and respect for that.

ps: I havent played the game yet, so no spoilers
I think you will like it :D

Reactions: Z - Reborn

papey

Sep 7, 2017
made some more progress and i started liking it more despite the smoothness of my brain when it comes to srpg's

this kinda begs for a scene replayer/gallery mode though considering the busywork in getting different kneel/grab scenes

also belle cute as fuk

Riddel22k

Jun 8, 2020
ok done,
i did like it bit op so you need to grinde ...
its just like fire emblem,
for who ever dont get it use sword against axt spear against sword and axt against spear
and you will have no problem

instant shoot is coming every 3 turns on bosses so maby you stap back while at 3te turn on charlet

realy like it :) good job bo

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
ok done,
i did like it bit op so you need to grinde ...
its just like fire emblem,
for who ever dont get it use sword against axt spear against sword and axt against spear
and you will have no problem

instant shoot is coming every 3 turns on bosses so maby you stap back while at 3te turn on charlet

realy like it :) good job bo
Did you get all the scenes?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
It gives +5 def. With 30 (max) def + the boots, the queen doesn't do damage to you, so I think you're expected to grind out at least 6 or so since her weapon can't break. The boots also unlock a scene in her fight if they're in your inventory as I mentioned earlier.

I CBF grinding to beat the Queen and see if there is any content.

Attached my save that's in front of the queen

Unless you get one for beating the queen, no.
Sorry, how do you beat the Queen? She babifies the main character and the others can't hit her, mostly.

verdelet

Jul 18, 2018
Just finished it. Was a bit difficult, and I did have to cheat to beat the final boss, but it was actually fun to play, unlike the "gameplay" in all his other games which I find a bit tedious. If Bo can put out a game with this kind of quality in the fairly short amount of time he has been working on it, I feel like level 0 and F7 will never live up to the expectations that come with the absurd time that has been spent on them. I'd be 100% okay with future side games being SRPGs if they are like this one was. Overall, really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Hero sama

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished it. Was a bit difficult, and I did have to cheat to beat the final boss, but it was actually fun to play, unlike the "gameplay" in all his other games which I find a bit tedious. If Bo can put out a game with this kind of quality in the fairly short amount of time he has been working on it, I feel like level 0 and F7 will never live up to the expectations that come with the absurd time that has been spent on them. I'd be 100% okay with future side games being SRPGs if they are like this one was. Overall, really enjoyed it.
How many scenes are there? and what are the scenes like? and can you give me your save? :3 lmao

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Honestly, after the idiot axeman said "hEy We frEEd Roy But hOW aBoUt we tAKE oN tHe pRInCeSs tOo?" I just called it quits. I could probably do it if I farmed like ToT but no way am I putting in any amount of extra effort in a game where every villain is a copy paste of the previous. Even the dialogue hardly changes its meaning. Gonna wait for a full save file

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Wait, babifies? Didn't know Bo was into that sort of stuff.
Yes, it's one of her sure-kill moves, although I now got multiple ones if I waited enough turns. It's not really a scene, she turns you into a baby, and if you click the special option 'hug' you get instantly defeated.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Yes, it's one of her sure-kill moves, although I now got multiple ones if I waited enough turns. It's not really a scene, she turns you into a baby, and if you click the special option 'hug' you get instantly defeated.
Ah I see, I thought it was like Trap Quest.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes