RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

www4779

Mar 3, 2018
I've only play this game till floor 6+Claus+Jessica. Are the other character in the tier list not yet released or I'm missing something?
Other characters appear in Bo's other games such as "Warrior guild" and "Tiffany's trap".

fghj978hgffgdh

Mar 11, 2021
Game needs rebalancing w/o a copious amount of grinding - try doing the horsewoman general boss and watch her fly round your party one-shotting everyone. Cheat items could also just be added for people who don't care about difficulty.

Mar 6, 2021
As a fire emblem and xcom vet the balance in this game is absolutly abysmal and I have no idea how the level scaling works. For a solid 3 quests my spear guy (forget his name Raphael or something) took 0 damage from everyone and could one shot everything then the battle at the castle would get one shot by every mob. I just dont understand how that works.

Anyway perfect excuse for koda to "balance" and "bug fix it" for the next three months so please look forward to level 0 in June or july

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Honestly Jessica is pretty hot content-wise. But that character design? Eugh. Like, at least make her cosplay Theresa or something, because she looks terrible on all possible levels IMO

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
Couldn't finish the quest with the sailors. Once every enemy was defeated and I seized the fortress, nothing more seems to happen.

But it doesn't matter. While well-intended, the game is not much fun and the ero-scenes feel forced. This is just a lukewarm imitation of Succubus Senki and after the last few updates I feel confirmed in my opinion that Team Boda is pretty much done, sorry not sorry.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1078369
y'all insane

I do believe in subjective taste when it makes sense you can't just say insane stuff and expect people to respect that
if someone offers you $1 or $1000 are you gonna take the $1?
would you rather drive a Fiat Multipla or a Nissan GTR? '' oh yea let me whip up my fiat because i think jessica is hot''

how the fuck can anyone look at jessica and think ''yea thats hot'' think about it would you rather have a game full of Roses or full of Jessicas? and I fully believe that people should be more pissed about jessicas art direction otherwise we will get more characters lookin like jessica and less Roses
Neat opinion! To me Rose is too small, she gives off more of a girl vibe than a woman vibe, along with the fact that she looks so... average? Which is not really to my taste, but I understand it is to others. Jessica to me has just more uniqueness to her and a much more appealing body type. Other characters are hot for other reasons. It’s cool you like Rose though, I think that’s super.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
idk how to do the terror gorge, as soon as the archers show up it's insta gg cause chapman often goes in the far back of the map before i can convert him to playable so he gets executed by firing squad as soon as the enemy turn starts

EDIT: nvm i figured it out, distract the soldiers coming for him by getting within idk 1-2 tiles of them so he doesn't pussy out behind the houses and then make sure that you leave an enemy alive

EDIT EDIT: nvm one of the AI's somehow managed to fucking destroy the last one and I instantly lost despite being out of most of the archers' range. tf?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes