RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
who cares about the content if the girl is ugly? might as well just google Shrek Feet and other then content her looks aren't subjective or is anyone here gonna tell me jessica is hot?
Jessica is the WORST looking character period i couldn't draw something uglier if i tried
Funfact. I find Fiona more beautifull then Khulan or Karen. And I mean her Ogre form.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I HATE JESSICA
in case I didn't make my point clear

Is there also an entire fetish community revolving around bad haircuts, hot topic esque facepaint and jester costumes that looks like it was orderd on wish or alibaba? also why does ToT always have to carter to ''bbw'' milfs? im so sick and tired of it we have to suffer because of the 1% give the people what they want and what they want is ATTRACTIVE girls why does Bo & Koda ignore the people that like fit, good looking females in their mid 20s? we got 1 (!) character like that so far with Lily and 2 teased with Rose and Kaori

I'm gonna die on this hill if i have to the entire Jester theme could have been done so well if jessica was more Harley Quinn and MUCH less Karen from the Suburbs going thru some weird phase that made her dye her hair pink and paint some star on her face
Well I'm not a big Lily fan I've only played through her route once. I love Jessica on the other hand, and I love BBW milf in general. So don't give us that 1% of the people get what they want and you don't. from the very start of this game, it's full of dominant, thick to thicker, milfs, or at the very least not girls like Lily. Most of the games made by Bo and Koda usually have thick busty girls. SO except for Tiffany's trap, it's always older women after a younger weaker guy. So stop bitching that the content isn't to your liking because there aren't enough scrawny girls in it. If you want more Lily find some other hard-core Lily fans and make a spin-off game for her.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I just don’t see the appeal of Jessica. Grey motif, no athleticism at all, not a great face.

I get annoyed at myself for being fairly shallow and basic in what I consider attractive, but she seems actively unhealthy, and colorless besides. Mind you I still haven’t actually gotten there so maybe actually playing would dismiss my visceral dislike of the imagery.
"no athleticism at all" thats such a cute diplomatic way to describe her! totally agree tho.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I just don’t see the appeal of Jessica. Grey motif, no athleticism at all, not a great face.

I get annoyed at myself for being fairly shallow and basic in what I consider attractive, but she seems actively unhealthy, and colorless besides. Mind you I still haven’t actually gotten there so maybe actually playing would dismiss my visceral dislike of the imagery.
Also add "blue pillow" to the equation... :rolleyes:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Well to me all characters are fine. Jessica isnt that bad since everything is drawn at the end of the day, cant be that bad right. Only annoys me that ethan is a blue man for jess

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I’m honestly glad to hear there are people that like the Jessica art style (We’re not discussing the fact that I hate to hurt the feelings of a fictional character not even based on anyone specific.).

I certainly could survive an eyecandy Harley Quinn expy, but I think I would be nearly as happy if Jessica was just more colorful.

Even so, in a narrative where there’s a priestess that can force you to involuntarily orgasm just by looking at her legs, a barbarian that can defeat you even more thoroughly with oral sex than in combat, or a woman that can successfully addict you to her boot pheromones, well...

I’m glad to hear there are people that like the Jessica art style.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
I’m honestly glad to hear there are people that like the Jessica art style (We’re not discussing the fact that I hate to hurt the feelings of a fictional character not even based on anyone specific.).

I certainly could survive an eyecandy Harley Quinn expy, but I think I would be nearly as happy if Jessica was just more colorful.

Even so, in a narrative where there’s a priestess that can force you to involuntarily orgasm just by looking at her legs, a barbarian that can defeat you even more thoroughly with oral sex than in combat, or a woman that can successfully addict you to her boot pheromones, well...

I’m glad to hear there are people that like the Jessica art style.
Yeah, I don't understand the hate for Jessica? Her scenes aren't half bad (Though the 5 "ending" paths aren't really my thing). Boob smother, feet, armpit...etc. I honestly really liked her regardless of how much I hate the delays.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
yallokay.png
y'all insane

I do believe in subjective taste when it makes sense you can't just say insane stuff and expect people to respect that
if someone offers you $1 or $1000 are you gonna take the $1?
would you rather drive a Fiat Multipla or a Nissan GTR? '' oh yea let me whip up my fiat because i think jessica is hot''

how the fuck can anyone look at jessica and think ''yea thats hot'' think about it would you rather have a game full of Roses or full of Jessicas? and I fully believe that people should be more pissed about jessicas art direction otherwise we will get more characters lookin like jessica and less Roses

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 1078369
y'all insane

I do believe in subjective taste when it makes sense you can't just say insane stuff and expect people to respect that
would you rather drive a Fiat Multipla or a Nissan GTR? '' oh yea let me whip up my fiat because i think jessica is hot''

how the fuck can anyone look at jessica and think ''yea thats hot'' think about it would you rather have a game full of Roses or full of Jessicas? and I fully believe that people should be more pissed about jessicas art direction otherwise we will get more characters lookin like jessica and less Roses
"Everyone except me isn't normal"

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
View attachment 1078369
y'all insane

Wait are people actually saying the jester looks better than Rose? Holy fuck no, Rose is without a doubt the best looking character in the game and it's such a shame Bo literally dropped her entire plot for dumb shit like crow/swan. Floor 7 boss was going to be a good competer for that but we all know how that goes.

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
Wait are people actually saying the jester looks better than Rose? Holy fuck no, Rose is without a doubt the best looking character in the game and it's such a shame Bo literally dropped her entire plot for dumb shit like crow/swan. Floor 7 boss was going to be a good competer for that but we all know how that goes.
I think that jester is really not my type.
BUT HOW DARE YOU SAY CROW/SWAN ARE DUMB SHIT?

Hex Ruin

Sep 23, 2018
That is a good reason, and Karen is not for everyone. She's definitely the most hardcore out of all the tower girls so far.

Right here:

Seeing all these tier lists is making me think I should start making some of my own.
Can you send me the link that leads me directly to the ToT Tier List? :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes