RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
go on make your tierlists but by god If i see a single person put Jessica anywhere above a D rank im gonna throw hands
fuckin fat female Ronald McDonald with a pink karen haircut shouldn't be in a ero-game pure cringe single handedly brought ToT quality as a game down by 65%
I couldn't disagree more, but I respect your opinion and appreciate you have different tastes. Jessica has some high quality scenes that aren't too over the top (ie sitting in a bathtub of piss) she even has a blowjob AND footjob scene along with some, albeit could be better humiliation dialogue, all in all an A+ tier mistress.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I just don’t see the appeal of Jessica. Grey motif, no athleticism at all, not a great face.

I get annoyed at myself for being fairly shallow and basic in what I consider attractive, but she seems actively unhealthy, and colorless besides. Mind you I still haven’t actually gotten there so maybe actually playing would dismiss my visceral dislike of the imagery.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
indeed it is, Koda-chan is waifu for laifu
Who is that girl?

I just don’t see the appeal of Jessica. Grey motif, no athleticism at all, not a great face.

I get annoyed at myself for being fairly shallow and basic in what I consider attractive, but she seems actively unhealthy, and colorless besides. Mind you I still haven’t actually gotten there so maybe actually playing would dismiss my visceral dislike of the imagery.
She really is a matter of personal taste. Imo her body type has all the... curves in the wrong places. That said, I think Boda designed her that way to complement her spooky theme. Jessica is supposed to embody eroticism with fear combined. Her realm is a corruption of the familliar and her body is intentionally designed to be traditionally "Unattractive" to be juxtaposed with her dialogue.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
I just don’t see the appeal of Jessica.
The jester's appeal from what I can see is a mix of things like most of the tower girls.

BBW + Erotic hypnosis + Exhibitionism + Agoraphilia (sex in public) + Erotic humiliation + Servitude + Urolagnia (golden showers) + podophilia (foot fetish) + Underwear fetishism + whatever it's called when you literally become a exact double your partner (it's one of the mirror choices)

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
who cares about the content if the girl is ugly? might as well just google Shrek Feet and other then content her looks aren't subjective or is anyone here gonna tell me jessica is hot?
Jessica is the WORST looking character period i couldn't draw something uglier if i tried
King, this sounds very subjective and seems like you have a deeply rooted resentment toward this character or her popularity. I would recommend taking a step back and realizing that others have different tastes than you and that is ok.

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
The jester's appeal from what I can see is a mix of things like most of the tower girls.

BBW + Erotic hypnosis + Exhibitionism + Agoraphilia (sex in public) + Erotic humiliation + Servitude + Urolagnia (golden showers) + podophilia (foot fetish) + Underwear fetishism + whatever it's called when you literally become a exact double your partner (it's one of the mirror choices)
Wait Jessica has twinning? Hot! Though I guess it's temporary instead of permanent?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
who cares about the content if the girl is ugly? might as well just google Shrek Feet and other then content her looks aren't subjective or is anyone here gonna tell me jessica is hot?
Jessica is the WORST looking character period i couldn't draw something uglier if i tried
A bit odd to claim that something isn't subjective when it is so obviously subjective.

There is an entire fetish community revolving around big women. Opinions are by definition subjective.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
true shes not the hottest but thats an opinion. however worst thing for me is if we follow her route we get teased with sex but at the end she says "but you dont deserve that" and the reward is getting peed on lmfao, so dissapointed i honestly dont see whats so erotic about getting peed on especially for the final scene. after this i stopped playing but we'll see what happens in the future
(edit) ik its humiliation game btw but when u spend time a lot of time trying to get the end to get peed on its annoying and not a good game design tbh

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I HATE JESSICA
in case I didn't make my point clear

There is an entire fetish community revolving around big women. Opinions are by definition subjective.
Is there also an entire fetish community revolving around bad haircuts, hot topic esque facepaint and jester costumes that looks like it was orderd on wish or alibaba? also why does ToT always have to carter to ''bbw'' milfs? im so sick and tired of it we have to suffer because of the 1% give the people what they want and what they want is ATTRACTIVE girls why does Bo & Koda ignore the people that like fit, good looking females in their mid 20s? we got 1 (!) character like that so far with Lily and 2 teased with Rose and Kaori

I'm gonna die on this hill if i have to the entire Jester theme could have been done so well if jessica was more Harley Quinn and MUCH less Karen from the Suburbs going thru some weird phase that made her dye her hair pink and paint some star on her face

Last edited:

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
when u spend time a lot of time trying to get the end to get peed on its annoying and not a good game design tbh
In retrospect they do need to expand on Jessica a little bit more as her 'route' per say just kinda ends abruptly and doesn't really explain very well how you can just walk out the door and remove the jester costume with ease once you do and not be recognized as the Jester's assistant.

I mean i'd be all for them having you locked into that jester costume throughout the rest of the game as long as you can still beat the rest of the floors with it on. though it would require additional dialogues and routes being added for a set of bosses plus you'd be no doubt have to be locked out of a few routes as well. That would also mean you'd have to do the same for a few other routes as well, which makes sense since you can't belong to the Jester and Lily unless Koda wants a ending where you belong to everyone in the tower but that'll be pushing it in my eyes.

Personally I think It's about time for the player to have our choices matter more because as it stands right now, you can effectively be everyone's property in the tower outside of like 1 boss without any real issues. Which irks me abit as the choices don't really matter still and we're on floor 6

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
go on make your tierlists but by god If i see a single person put Jessica anywhere above a D rank im gonna throw hands
fuckin fat female Ronald McDonald with a pink karen haircut shouldn't be in a ero-game pure cringe single handedly brought ToT quality as a game down by 65%

Woah there man I just want semi-sexy clown mommy to step on me. If any Boda domme deserves any spite then it should be given to Wei I mean come on I'm not into that play but that shit was weak...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I HATE JESSICA
in case I didn't make my point clear

Is there also an entire fetish community revolving around bad haircuts, hot topic esque facepaint and jester costumes that looks like it was orderd on wish or alibaba? also why does ToT always have to carter to ''bbw'' milfs? im so sick and tired of it we have to suffer because of the 1% give the people what they want and what they want is ATTRACTIVE girls why does Bo & Koda ignore the people that like fit, good looking females in their mid 20s? we got 1 (!) character like that so far with Lily and 2 teased with Rose and Kaori

I'm gonna die on this hill if i have to the entire Jester theme could have been done so well if jessica was more Harley Quinn and MUCH less Karen from the Suburbs going thru some weird phase that made her dye her hair pink and paint some star on her face
I doubt Bo Wei is catering to anyone. I think he just draws things he likes, hence the milfs everywhere and the complete avoidance on monster girls, futa, and other popular niches. He has a history of largely ignoring his fans when it comes to content ideas.

Die on that hill if you must, but it's gonna be in vain.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes