RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Hey can I get a save file for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition? Preferably before the Eredin boss fight, but im willing to go a bit before that. Don't bother telling me that this isn't the witcher 3 forums, im not interested in hate. If you don't have my save file just dont bother responding.
Cool guy

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

kickass9808

Apr 28, 2020
Hey can I get a save file for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition? Preferably before the Eredin boss fight, but im willing to go a bit before that. Don't bother telling me that this isn't the witcher 3 forums, im not interested in hate. If you don't have my save file just dont bother responding.
I will provide you with what I have.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I know that's not a good thing but i'm getting excited about Heelfall.

The only thing we can do is wait and pray for it not to be delayed ( lmao i can't even trust my words )

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
okay i'm lost now

WHAT THE HECK IS HEELFALL? is it another side game? what happened to level 0? also how come they were able tomake and release that haunted house game really fast but can't make level0?

ps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is Boda a common abbreviation? i feel like it sounds good

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
okay i'm lost now

WHAT THE HECK IS HEELFALL? is it another side game? what happened to level 0? also how come they were able tomake and release that haunted house game really fast but can't make level0?

ps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is Boda a common abbreviation? i feel like it sounds good
Here's the rundown.

Heelfall is a SRPG Bo has been making for a while. It's supposed to be out later this month.

Koda apparently is working on Level:0 still. He's promised it also for this month.

Of course, take any scheduling communication from these guys with a massive grain of salt and don't expect anything to come out until it comes out would be my advice.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1073243
Swans (+ with crows) #1
Lily's in second place.

(Evaluated only by her sexual attraction in her own space)
I agree with this list for the most part but it is a sin to put Karen in the trash tier. She would no doubt want to speak with it's creator...

Here's the rundown.

Heelfall is a SRPG Bo has been making for a while. It's supposed to be out later this month.

Koda apparently is working on Level:0 still. He's promised it also for this month.

Of course, take any scheduling communication from these guys with a massive grain of salt and don't expect anything to come out until it comes out would be my advice.
Now when they say these games are going to be released this month, does this mean as finished games or just their first stages? Perhaps in a deal where they will release a new boss each month?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Now when they say these games are going to be released this month, does this mean as finished games or just their first stages? Perhaps in a deal where they will release a new boss each month?
No idea my friend, and even if they did elaborate would you really believe them after all the false promises? I'd advise just not expecting anything, and then when it comes out eventually it will be a pleasant surprise.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No idea my friend, and even if they did elaborate would you really believe them after all the false promises? I'd advise just not expecting anything, and then when it comes out eventually it will be a pleasant surprise.
I will put it this way, I am surprised he didn't set the release for the start of next month...

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
dont put to much faith when they say "will release this month" because thats what they've said about level;0 for the last what 4 to 6 months? xD

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes