RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Hey Guys I Need Save File Before One Step Miss Claus's Bad And Good Ending,Seriously Its Hard For Me LOL ...:p
Guys I Need Save File After Miss Claus Shoes Puzzle Or Before Bad - Good Ending :/
saying for the thousandth times:cautious:: i need save file after miss claus last shoes puzzle(or before good ending).i cant finish this shit.you guys talking about koda and saying why he is so lazzy ass!? im now horny do not force me to masturbate with koda's face:confused::D
Need Full Save After Complated Miss Claus...:cautious:
Assatar.png

TERPEZ

Nov 13, 2019
Do you guys knows any website that specify each character « sidequest » and how to accomplish them? I used the good old fandom before but I can’t remember all of them and the wiki as been closed by fandom.

Thank you

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Here's the solution to the Shoe Puzzle in Claus's Fireplace which yes, I did write this down on a sticky note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get enough Reindeer Points and it should appear. So just put on the Bell Collar and tend to her feet or whatnot. Eventually you'll unlock it but it wont appear until after you take the collar off and spent a few points.

Also no you can't put on the other Reindeer costume parts nor eat the bone from what I could find. So there's bound to be more content for Claus incoming. Prob the path where you become her Dog instead of her Reindeer.
Just spam Fire Punch and use Mist Clone on the that thunder slash thing or whatever it's called attack. She's pretty weak compared to the other bosses. Infact I had to boost her armor and weapon damage via "fortifying" just to make it interesting. I'm currently maxing out her fortifications just to see what happens.
wait you can fight miss Claus? how???

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Lol the ones whos comments are here are all new guys. And the old ones who were here 2yrs ago are probably dead or out cold. These new ones don't know who they are dealing with here. Bo and koda are the real deal folks. I won't get excited if i were you cause that is a delay release date. Keep on wating for least 8 month.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
i guess people don't feel like feeding you instructions with a god damn teaspoon just because you're too incompetent to use the search function :)
but why be a bitch about it though why are you so ofended by me asking im bot asking for a tea spoon just a simple answer

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
There's 1180 pages of conversation on this single game with universal hate over the developers, and you're asking if its a problem on your end?

Yes. Otherwise the other 2000 patrons and untold fans would've said something right?
so your asking me to read 1180 pages of a thread i only follow for updates ...there have been an insane number of complaints on tot forgive me for not being clarvoyant

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes