RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Hero sama

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
i realy can´t understand, why the most love futa.
i mean you can be gay or what in god name you are.
but why you wish a girl with a dick ?
can pls some one explain, why you love girls with dicks.

PS: are girls with dicks not trans ?
Simple. Best of both worlds.

Besides, humans can jack off to literally anything if they put their mind to it. You’re better off questioning why scat is a thing compared to futas

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
i realy can´t understand, why the most love futa.
i mean you can be gay or what in god name you are.
but why you wish a girl with a dick ?
can pls some one explain, why you love girls with dicks.

PS: are girls with dicks not trans ?
well as a person who kinda likes that stuff I only really like it because it's basically just yuri with some pregnancy and sometimes some form of sadomasochism involved here and there. when it's male and female futa stuff it's basically just pegging and the materials treat it as such in most cases, although admittedly it's a much weirder form of it since the male tends to either get pregnant or whatnot which I don't question that much since it's just bloody weird.

are real girls with dicks just trans? in most cases yes they are.
are fictional female characters with dicks trans? depends on how the material treats an explains it.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
why wont anyone help me the download link seems broken the rar file dosent extract properly is this a problem on my end ?

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
why wont anyone help me the download link seems broken the rar file dosent extract properly is this a problem on my end ?
There's 1180 pages of conversation on this single game with universal hate over the developers, and you're asking if its a problem on your end?

Yes. Otherwise the other 2000 patrons and untold fans would've said something right?

Reactions: Arthas12

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
i guess people don't feel like feeding you instructions with a god damn teaspoon just because you're too incompetent to use the search function :)

• Haha
Reactions: DogStar
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes