RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Dude, join the club. This forum hasn't been giving out help for a long time, instead it's mainly about bitching and moaning about the games creator. I've been stuck on how to get Ms. Claus shoes for the chimney for ages and when I ask for help it just gets buried under the bitching. If you are at the same part as me, supposidley you can buy her shoes from her for raindeer points when you talk to her standing up, but I don't have that option so I can't validate it as the gospel truth

In all honesty, there should be a bitching forum so people can move over there and loath in masochist whining without spamming this one with stuff sometimes not relevent to this particular game
wtf are those low-quality trolls, we don't need that here...

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Been saying that for ages. And there is actually a separate non-moderated forum for this game.
But, since all the news about the game are (rightfully) posted in this thread, all the bitching about delays and devs, and agreeing with people bitching and so on is also reactively posted in the same thread. Given how news are more often about the delays that not, we get to where we are, with about 700 pages worth of pure bitching now.
That's just natural I think, It's the people reacting to the unfairness going on with these devs. But we all have a common thing: we really like the game and can't stand why isn't getting a proper treatment.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a guide to beat Jessica? Though I think im ridiculously underleveled... And rpgedit doesn't seem to work for this game either.

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Hello gentlemen, how are you? I hope you have a blessed day, would you do me a favor? Could you tell me if there is any way to have more damage in this game, or any hack that I can do to have it? It is to overcome the levels faster, I would be very grateful if you tell me, if there is not, could you tell me if there is any folder or file where I can download the completed game? And if there is not, could you give me tips to overcome the levels? The ToT fandom wiki disappeared for some reason that I do not know, I would appreciate it very much, GOD bless you and have good luck, see you;) (If you are an atheist, take into account the intention).

Random07

May 7, 2017
Hello gentlemen, how are you? I hope you have a blessed day, would you do me a favor? Could you tell me if there is any way to have more damage in this game, or any hack that I can do to have it? It is to overcome the levels faster, I would be very grateful if you tell me, if there is not, could you tell me if there is any folder or file where I can download the completed game? And if there is not, could you give me tips to overcome the levels? The ToT fandom wiki disappeared for some reason that I do not know, I would appreciate it very much, GOD bless you and have good luck, see you;) (If you are an atheist, take into account the intention).
Using or https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
You can edit the values of the game giving yourself better stats or changing values of events/characters.
I would recommend rpg maker save editor over saveeditonline since it's a rpgm game.
There is a walkthrough you can find here. https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1149#post-4996754
Link to the walkthrough is also on the first page post of the game, bottom of the post.

Reactions: jorge100000

jorge100000

Feb 15, 2020
Using or https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
You can edit the values of the game giving yourself better stats or changing values of events/characters.
I would recommend rpg maker save editor over saveeditonline since it's a rpgm game.
There is a walkthrough you can find here. https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-17-3-bo-wei.8197/page-1149#post-4996754
Link to the walkthrough is also on the first page post of the game, bottom of the post.
Thanks GOD bless you, and good luck, see you ;) . (If you are an atheist, take into account the intention).

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
That's just natural I think, It's the people reacting to the unfairness going on with these devs. But we all have a common thing: we really like the game and can't stand why isn't getting a proper treatment.
Yeah, but it's still annoying having to sift through 20 pages of people calling devs lazy to find those couple posts with actual news/teasers/etc.

Reactions: FlyHighNeverDie

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Guys I Need Save File After Miss Claus Shoes Puzzle Or Before Bad - Good Ending :/
Here's the solution to the Shoe Puzzle in Claus's Fireplace which yes, I did write this down on a sticky note.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone please just tell me how to get Miss Claus's heels so I can use them for a filter in the chimney. No matter what I've tried, she just isn't selling them in the raindeer store and I have way more than 50 points. It's getting so damn tedious and annoying trying to decipher what I have to do
Get enough Reindeer Points and it should appear. So just put on the Bell Collar and tend to her feet or whatnot. Eventually you'll unlock it but it wont appear until after you take the collar off and spent a few points.

Also no you can't put on the other Reindeer costume parts nor eat the bone from what I could find. So there's bound to be more content for Claus incoming. Prob the path where you become her Dog instead of her Reindeer.
Im dumb and do not know how to defeat crow. Some help pls?
Just spam Fire Punch and use Mist Clone on the that thunder slash thing or whatever it's called attack. She's pretty weak compared to the other bosses. Infact I had to boost her armor and weapon damage via "fortifying" just to make it interesting. I'm currently maxing out her fortifications just to see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: applekund

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
game folder wont extract sytem rgss301 could not be found extracter just stops before it fully extracts

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes