RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

papey

Sep 7, 2017
alright i figured it out. so, chapman can die. the MC can die. but if any of those three weak useless archer rebels die, it's game over

this feels scuffed, am i not here for chapman? why do i care if his mooks die? why don't i care if he does?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
loool people people feel so vindicated by comparing helfall to succubus senki
That game was in development for 2 years, did you seriously expect Bo to match that while juggling 3 games at a time and also doing all the art by himself? That is an impossible task even he was a productive individual, which he obviously isn't.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
As a fire emblem and xcom vet the balance in this game is absolutly abysmal and I have no idea how the level scaling works. For a solid 3 quests my spear guy (forget his name Raphael or something) took 0 damage from everyone and could one shot everything then the battle at the castle would get one shot by every mob. I just dont understand how that works.

Anyway perfect excuse for koda to "balance" and "bug fix it" for the next three months so please look forward to level 0 in June or july
yeah, the balance in Heelfall is pretty bad and it only get's worse as you progress in the chapters. Things get really bad in Chapter 4 when your forced to fight off 20 or so enemies in most areas. The only way to really 'progress' in this is by literally grinding out quests for awhile until your over leveled for that quest. What makes things worse is that but there's also bosses that are way overtuned as well in Chapter 4 where either they'll make you auto surrender or they'll be so high leveled that you cannot do any damage to them.

Also just a side note for Heelfall but the only 'sex scene' in the game from what I can find is by losing. Which considering that you just get a "game over" if you lose once just makes me wonder what exactly is the goal in playing this as a h-game? because I can barely call this one in all honesty.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
loool people people feel so vindicated by comparing helfall to succubus senki
That game was in development for 2 years, did you seriously expect Bo to match that while juggling 3 games at a time and also doing all the art by himself? That is an impossible task even he was a productive individual, which he obviously isn't.
Bo is plenty productive since he did most of this project on his own, it's Koda that slows him down. People are miffed since the decryption tools aren't there for SRPG studio and the gameplay balance is complete dogshit. I got to the final boss cheesing the with the main character but she sits on her throne that regens every turn and instakills if you melee for 2 turns in a row. Even with 30 (max) str the MC only does 12 damage a round (up to twice since you retailliate) and she heals 10 hp every round.

I was too lazy to grind up other characters to deal with this.

OrdinarySnake

Mar 16, 2020
Ok I got to lvl ~22 with my party, got to the section after the escape from horse general and I backtracked with the missions until I got to the chance of redoing "fall into a snare". Still impossible, I just killed one swordwoman but they are too powerfull.
Also the game feels quite unpolished and not finished, you are thrown into action without at least a small incipit of what kingdom it is or something. Combat-wise there's almost no depht and I hate that the weapons break. I see that it could be a cool mechanic but it's dampened by having just 3 slot of inventary and the fact that the weapons you buy are not infinite.

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
How do you buy the merchant's pantyhose.
I remember some time ago that koda had sent an preview photo with that scene.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Ok I got to lvl ~22 with my party, got to the section after the escape from horse general and I backtracked with the missions until I got to the chance of redoing "fall into a snare". Still impossible, I just killed one swordwoman but they are too powerfull
Once you enter the final chapter you can buy up to 5 of an item that improves movement by 2 and other status improving itmes. You can easily farm money in the quest that gives you a white orb (4k gold) + an ancient key (3.5k gold)
Also you can buy mythril swords there, get your MC to 30, equip a mythril sword, funnel the swordswomen with the MC and keep waiting, chugging elixirs when they can 1 shot you, you can keep putting in swords/ellxirs with the mc because he can convoy.
Do the same with the queen and whittle down her 160 hp. Save every turn so you don't get caught by the insta kills at the start of the next turn.

The boots give you +5 def when they're in your inventory, if you have them in your inventory and attack her in the final chapter you get a CG/scene instakill from sniffing her boot.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
finished Heelfall
by far my favorite sidegame by bo
but the game is in a broken state rn way too hard to beat without cheat engine
your stats max out at 30 and you still can't beat the final boss with a maxed out character
also a female party member was a huge plus would be really cool if rose had a role like eva did in heelfall7

EDIT:
Did anyone kill Charlotte and get her shoes?
I did using cheat engine you are not supposed to beat her at that point all that happens is she will say ''retreat they are using some dirty tricks'' and the shoes are just a useable item that gives you +2 DEF

• Wow
Reactions: NicCag

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I didn't play it for now, but is there a way to get ero scenes without losing ?

I mean i like humiliating scenes when losing, but i also like a form od "reward" when we win.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
I did using cheat engine you are not supposed to beat her at that point all that happens is she will say ''retreat they are using some dirty tricks'' and the shoes are just a useable item that gives you +2 DEF
It gives +5 def. With 30 (max) def + the boots, the queen doesn't do damage to you, so I think you're expected to grind out at least 6 or so since her weapon can't break. The boots also unlock a scene in her fight if they're in your inventory as I mentioned earlier.

I CBF grinding to beat the Queen and see if there is any content.

Attached my save that's in front of the queen

I didn't play it for now, but is there a way to get ero scenes without losing ?

I mean i like humiliating scenes when losing, but i also like a form od "reward" when we win.
Unless you get one for beating the queen, no.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Okay thanks mate !

So i assume there is no "route". Just a win or loose story.

Not complainint tho, it could be really good.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes