• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Okay, I've tried it and I'm LOVING heelfall so far!
(So far) it has been focused on stockings instead of bare feet, which is a yes for me, and it even has most enemy characters on the younger side, a very welcome departure from ToT!! (no offence to anyone, just my personal preferences)
So awesome.

quietApparition

Mar 15, 2021
Any information on how to unlock the recipes for the sword and gauntlets help by the captured monks. I beat Karen 3 times and still no recipes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Basically nothing changed after all this fuss, Koda returned to his usual delaying routine.
Koda hasn't changed and at this point I doubt he will, but Bo releasing Hellfall on his own has been a welcome surprise.

Bo streamed and showed a preview of the F8 girl. She's not my type personally, but maybe other people like her. View attachment 1084979
Fake and gay.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Bo streamed and showed a preview of the F8 girl. She's not my type personally, but maybe other people like her. View attachment 1084979
Just... why?? I like the idea of a black mistress lady in ToT but I just can't dig the afro. Why do so many games feel the need to put an afro on the sexy black girl? Whatever. Not like she'll ever release anyway

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oops i mean
I swear the top girl looks just like Lily. I saw this girl and thought she was from Boda's other game MixFight.

As for the F8 mistress, is Kaori being so delayed that we are somehow going to skip her floor altogether?

Reactions: fdh2000

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
hey guys i finished the game (heelfall0)but these are all the scenes that i was not able to see. please tell me how to get them if you know:

SPOILERS AHEAD DONT READ IF YOU DIDNT FINISH THE GAME

- eva BLUE uniform any scenes other than her room and that event? her practice room?(quest?) one footjob and one ballbusting scene which i cant seem to get

- the general handjob scene she has spear on your neck in the meantime

- the INN keeper titsjob + feet on face ( tried alot but nothing)

-QUEEN footjob under her dress while character hugging her leg its called trample in gallery (from the gallery sent on this thread). also not the kicking footjob or the double heel footjob. this one is something else. idk how to get it

that's everything and thanks in advance.

Jul 17, 2018
hey guys i finished the game (heelfall0)but these are all the scenes that i was not able to see. please tell me how to get them if you know:

SPOILERS AHEAD DONT READ IF YOU DIDNT FINISH THE GAME

- eva BLUE uniform any scenes other than her room and that event? her practice room?(quest?) one footjob and one ballbusting scene which i cant seem to get

- the general handjob scene she has spear on your neck in the meantime

- the INN keeper titsjob + feet on face ( tried alot but nothing)

-QUEEN footjob under her dress while character hugging her leg its called trample in gallery (from the gallery sent on this thread). also not the kicking footjob or the double heel footjob. this one is something else. idk how to get it

that's everything and thanks in advance.
Same Here also this three scene bro i also tried so many times already

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Thank you, I found this image in the game files, but this image is a half-body image, not the full-body... so hard to find the full-body image of Lily...
This full-body image in Attach file is what I mean.
in that case yall can correct me if im wrong but theres no full body standstill image of Lily the closest i found is this

Reactions: Hero sama
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes