RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 18, 2019
yzhhyk don't worry soldier, you'll always have a place here.

By the way, Heelfall has been released as a Bo Wei only project so far (though Koda did add the tutorials). Koda will work on it delaying everything else further, but who cares, Bo releasing alone is massive. He's finally taking action.

I also want to say that I know Bo worked like a motherfucker on Heelfall. He really put his heart and soul into it trying to release something without delays for once, and respect for that.

ps: I havent played the game yet, so no spoilers
But how about the TOT?
Did Swan and Crow part 3 released ?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
But how about the TOT?
Did Swan and Crow part 3 released ?
i have the 3 part, but i am only allowed to test it.
I also have to say that I promised not to reveal anything or to upload it. I am only allowed to test it because of my health problems. but can say this, it will blow your skull apart.
but unfortunately because of the bugs it has, it is just not really playable and has too many crashes to really enjoy it. So I ask you to give bo time, because he really tries to fix everything and I guarantee you will be happy when it's outside.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
i have the 3 part, but i am only allowed to test it.
I also have to say that I promised not to reveal anything or to upload it. I am only allowed to test it because of my health problems. but can say this, it will blow your skull apart.
but unfortunately because of the bugs it has, it is just not really playable and has too many crashes to really enjoy it. So I ask you to give bo time, because he really tries to fix everything and I guarantee you will be happy when it's outside.
What about 7F

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so let's get the order right, They promised us to give us Floor 7 who knows how many years ago , swan crow part 3 around August last year, level 0 around October of last year, and now floor 8.
All they managed to give was HallowMansion at the end of October, and Santa part 3 in January, and now Heelfall.

johntur

Nov 12, 2017
Given Bo's track record, they probably just traced the same piece of art.
trace one piece of art gets a ton of shit for it, never traces again, hmmm yep we can only assume his original work is all traced, lily is secretly android 18 confirmed, look back at the anime all the scenes are there!!! Vegeta so lucky man.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
trace one piece of art gets a ton of shit for it, never traces again, hmmm yep we can only assume his original work is all traced, lily is secretly android 18 confirmed, look back at the anime all the scenes are there!!! Vegeta so lucky man.
When I was a little kid those scenes made me so hard, couldn't stop wondering why Vegeta was so angry that lucky but ungrateful retarded. Same situation, the other lucky one Mr.Satan can be called a true warrior.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
I didn't check this thread for months, is it worth downloading? Is there new levels or is it just a shit show on LVL 6 still?

Apr 7, 2019
how can i play the saves that i download from here? ive tried and im too dumb to make it.
Good morning, fauno07. Try opening the game and making a new save at the very start. Then, go through the folders and locate the save you just made. Then delete that save file and place and rename the save file you downloaded into that same folder. Open the game and load the save slot and you should be good to go. I'm not very tech savvy either, but I hope that works for you.

Reactions: applekund
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes