RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
the fuck ? can you chill out dude if you have no answer to my question you can simply just not say anything useless, people here talking about other games than TOT, its not like am gonna flood the thread with simply one post
Here's the thing, there's a literal thread dedicated to your game of interest, yeah? Moreover, there's a thread search function. Why are you on 1200 pages of an absolute shit show of a thread dedicated to the game you're not interested in asking a question about. What part of any of that makes any sense? Move to the other thread, which is ~20 pages, and ask your question there, you degenerate.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
>People are still talking about hellfire
Lmao, it's all about HellFire 2 now.
IKR? Since Bo has finished the massive amounts of CG and animations for Hellfire, he has to be working on Hellfire 2 while waiting for Koda to finish off the first game. It's just so perfect and there's something for everyone. I know someone spilled the beans about Lily already (spoilers!) but they missed the special path that has a different outcome for her (hint: it's with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so a nice throwback for dedicated Bo Wei fans).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's the thing, there's a literal thread dedicated to your game of interest, yeah? Moreover, there's a thread search function. Why are you on 1200 pages of an absolute shit show of a thread dedicated to the game you're not interested in asking a question about. What part of any of that makes any sense? Move to the other thread, which is ~20 pages, and ask your question there, you degenerate.
Drink a Frost Potion and chill, you are acting like an F6 warden.

As for anyone asking questions about Heelfall; The game has it's own thread now and there are a lot of users on it that are happy to answer your questions as well as provide saves and cheat advice if you need it. This is a ToT thread so please, let's keep it that way.

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
And that's how you're being promoted as a mod

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
So... any news about where ToT stands now in the current list of priorities? Before Heelfall, it was Level0, F7, Swan&Crow part3; but now I'm no longer sure...

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
So... any news about where ToT stands now in the current list of priorities? Before Heelfall, it was Level0, F7, Swan&Crow part3; but now I'm no longer sure...
well i was actually excited for level 0 when it is supposed to be released this month, but everything pushed back because of heelfall bugfix that got delayed recently to next year

Reactions: NicCag

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Can someone tell me how to beat crow? I defeated her 2 times but last is pretty much imposible for me. Im doing no sex ethan.

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
well i was actually excited for level 0 when it is supposed to be released this month, but everything pushed back because of heelfall bugfix that got delayed recently to next year
Jokes aside, Pipo, what scene is your avatar pic from? I've never seen it.

fauno07

Nov 29, 2020
Good morning, fauno07. Try opening the game and making a new save at the very start. Then, go through the folders and locate the save you just made. Then delete that save file and place and rename the save file you downloaded into that same folder. Open the game and load the save slot and you should be good to go. I'm not very tech savvy either, but I hope that works for you.
it didnt work, thanks 4 the intention tho :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes