RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
So the Kaori girl was actuallly just a meme... for two years...
And we'll get this Jester in April... 2022 if we're lucky, got it.

D

Deleted member 3517187

Yo can anyone here hook me up with a full body image of Karen's character sprite? I've looked in every direction and found nothing. Thank you in advance.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
What can we learn in terms of plot that nobody said before:
-We know that moves have some pokemon logic so maybe villianess are not immune to actual elements themselfs (Water nun could possibly drown because it would suffocate her)
-Ethan has no idea what white stain is on the first floor. Why? Cant he see that its sperm? Maybe he is virgin and has no idea how reproduction works?
-Now certain thing. Tower is somewhere near Ethan dojo or land is really safe. Why? Because Ethan is 1st level. That mean he didnt fought against anyone on his journey. Whats more he propably was stuck on home duties his entire life. No weird that he is so naive and trusting. He didnt have any contact with manipulative and bad people. He was surrounded only by fellow members of his dojo and his master who are good people.
Important question!!! How big is fire dojo? Pikachu dojo has something around 12? people and we know that there are pirate dojo and wind dojo. From what we saw his dojo seems to have only 4 students+ master?

Edit: Another questions
-What is treatment of traps? If a reverse trap would fight against floor master would she be dominated?
-What about slavery?
-Are all Bo wei games in one universe?
-What is tech level in a game world? I think remebering Ethan talking about cinema i think? There are deffinityvly gas lamps and other stuff from seeing his memories with a rose?(i could be wrong)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes