RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Narak8813 does that mean Bo's part of Swan/Crow part 3 is done, or just that he's put it to the side to work on F8? Obviously it won't be done anytime soon since Koda will need to do his part, but wondering if the art is done.

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
Narak8813 does that mean Bo's part of Swan/Crow part 3 is done, or just that he's put it to the side to work on F8? Obviously it won't be done anytime soon since Koda will need to do his part, but wondering if the art is done.
In my experience, Bo will add some more content when Koda put his hand in it , so we will have more delay:Kappa:

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I think Koda said a while ago that he will release 7F first and then part 3.
So it's Heelfall>Level: 0>7F>Swan/Crow>8F
Correct me if I'm wrong!

Reactions: NicCag

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
To my knowledge part 3 is playable but if iirc there are some cg left to do.
And yeah now koda need to do is part,but basically the art is "done".
So now is working on f8 because they are planning to "release" f7/f8 almost together.
Also this is bo plan for 2021
123.PNG

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
To my knowledge part 3 is playable but if iirc there are some cg left to do.
And yeah now koda need to do is part,but basically the art is "done".
So now is working on f8 because they are planning to "release" f7/f8 almost together.
Also this is bo plan for 2021
View attachment 1106720
Thanks for sharing. I'm very skeptical that can happen but those are ambitious goals and I hope they succeed.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Thanks for sharing. I'm very skeptical that can happen but those are ambitious goals and I hope they succeed.
Np :) yeah at this point we can only hope,the other thing that Bo want to do is to use the Heelfall model for f8,just release his ver
and then koda will polish,add scene ecc ecc. hoping it's true.
For now I doubt,only time will tell.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I am pretty sure he put it on the side

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What can we learn in terms of plot that nobody said before:
-We know that moves have some pokemon logic so maybe villianess are not immune to actual elements themselfs (Water nun could possibly drown because it would suffocate her)
-Ethan has no idea what white stain is on the first floor. Why? Cant he see that its sperm? Maybe he is virgin and has no idea how reproduction works?
-Now certain thing. Tower is somewhere near Ethan dojo or land is really safe. Why? Because Ethan is 1st level. That mean he didnt fought against anyone on his journey. Whats more he propably was stuck on home duties his entire life. No weird that he is so naive and trusting. He didnt have any contact with manipulative and bad people. He was surrounded only by fellow members of his dojo and his master who are good people.
Important question!!! How big is fire dojo? Pikachu dojo has something around 12? people and we know that there are pirate dojo and wind dojo. From what we saw his dojo seems to have only 4 students+ master?

Edit: Another questions
-What is treatment of traps? If a reverse trap would fight against floor master would she be dominated?
-What about slavery?
-Are all Bo wei games in one universe?
-What is tech level in a game world? I think remebering Ethan talking about cinema i think? There are deffinityvly gas lamps and other stuff from seeing his memories with a rose?(i could be wrong)
This is the deep thought we need more of on here. My inner game theorist has been contemplating the lore of ToT for some time now. I think it's safe to say that Tot is like Batman the Animated Series in that it has a floating timeline with a generally defined level of technology. As for the geography, the tower is located in the southern hemisphere. We can tell this because Ethan's quest takes place in the winter yet the weather is warm and there is a 24 hour day and nighttime cycle. We can also speculate that the tower is far from the Fire Dojo as it would make sense for the mercenaries to prioritize the large dojos such as lightning over the small fire one.

I bet 7f comes mid August ,place your bets now View attachment 1105698
I so want this announcement
Kaori butterfly chest

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never knew how much I needed Kaori tiddies in my life until now.
to be true but this couldn't be more unbelievable if it were released on the first of next month.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes