RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
So just like the Claus update and Hallow Mansion, Koda has found another small side project to spend weeks tinkering with. Any excuse to delay Level 0, and in turn ToT. Meanwhile Bowei keeps pushing ahead and plans to release F8 with or without Koda's F7 by July. Of course, this is still just as much Bowei's fault for letting Koda get this out of hand with his game studio and turn it into the farce it currently is.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Its a meme-joke to make you look stupid.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hellfire is this for real?
Seems fake tbh. No images or links related to it
Where is the download link??
i cant find the hellfire link, where is it?
where can i download hellfire?
Guys where can i download hellfire please ????

And boy did that work!

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Koda bro dont make promises you cant keep. Its gonna be April 2022 by the time u realease it. Not gonna fall for your lies again. you guys can Relax its just a bluff.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
In an alternative universe, ToT is a finished game, and the two hard-working developers are working on their new game which will be even better and longer than ToT. As more people discover their games, they expand their developing team, and they push out flawless games even quicker.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
In all honesty, though, I seriously hope that 2021 will be a promising year for tot. Although I don't see Koda showing any signs that he's changing, Bo seems slightly more reliable, and hopefully, he'll show some changes.

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Koda just deleted a bunch of callout posts in the public channel on their Discord and now they're talking about deleting the channel altogether. He also just implemented a "no talking about f95 rule." The era of insulation and censorship begins, which is never a good sign...
I saw he deleted the public channel. Post screenshots of the chats please

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Koda just deleted a bunch of callout posts in the public channel on their Discord and now they're talking about deleting the channel altogether. He also just implemented a "no talking about f95 rule." The era of insulation and censorship begins, which is never a good sign...
He fears us...good.
Can you elaborate on the "no talking about F95 rule"? Why? What were these callout posts about?

Reactions: LeonOne994

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
He fears us...good.
Can you elaborate on the "no talking about F95 rule"? Why? What were these callout posts about?
I don't really know what happened. From what I was able to see everyone in the public chat was crapping on him (even the patrons, I believe). I think he got mad 'cause a bunch of people encouraged the patrons to unsub from Bo and Koda, and I assume Koda keeps his patrons in a bubble. Something like that.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I wonder if there will ever be a sneaker and socks domme :unsure:
It would be a dream that would come to reality, I've been praying for this since the beginning, a Lili-like in sneakers and socks, that would be the only thing that would make me forget the whole mountain of delays.

Reactions: Ahryma
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes