RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
You know... if you guys want one great big attack to bo and koda some talented fan game creator could just make floor 7 before them. Strip away most of the bullshit but keep the scenes.

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
You know... if you guys want one great big attack to bo and koda some talented fan game creator could just make floor 7 before them. Strip away most of the bullshit but keep the scenes.
Exactly. These fuckers have absolutely ZERO competition. Historically, game companies with no competition become absolutely dogshit. There's thousands of examples. Were all fucked up here, I'm sure we can each think of a game that went down the crapper after their competition died.

Reactions: Shaolin-sama

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Exactly. These fuckers have absolutely ZERO competition. Historically, game companies with no competition become absolutely dogshit. There's thousands of examples. Were all fucked up here, I'm sure we can each think of a game that went down the crapper after their competition died.
Agreed, just look at the recent Pokemon games.

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
So basically Bo will finish F8 pass it to koda who will then delay the heelfall patch that nobody wants to work on f8. Bo will make another side game out of boredom which he will then give to koda because he's also an idiot and koda will then switch to that. Meanwhile the patreon count will rise because they will put out a new screenshot of an F8 scene and sidegame.
Got it.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
thats a nice progress report but tbh i'm expecting something more in the lines of another 2 months for the heelfall update
then another 2 or 3 months after that maybe level;0 and then a new side game will be announced which will delay f7/f8/swancrowpart3

• Sad
Reactions: Parents' Evening

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
my best possible guess on 7f is that MAYBE they picked back up the abandoned TOT project main story and we are now going into a new delay limbo with some luck we will see a partial release arround summer i'm not trying to be that one Ahole pessimist... justt looking back on what hapend so far

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes