RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Something else I'd like to point out in this "progress" report, is Koda's line towards the end that "Bo and I have been streaming a lot lately." In actuality Bo streams almost daily, while Koda streams maybe three times a month. Koda is massively behind on multiple projects and rarely shows proof of him doing work via streams, and then lies about streaming "a lot" in this report. Also, he hides when he is online in the Discord, unlike Bowei who always shows when he is online and working, even when not streaming.

EDIT: As an example, here is Koda earlier today talking about taking a trip to Florida (sounds like he'll be keeping those deadline promises for sure, right guys?) but only Bowei shows up as being online (and doing artwork in Photoshop)
image_2021-03-29_181645.png image_2021-03-29_181722.png

Last edited:

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
I am really curious why she helps those and how it will change their releationship if she really see, how Ethans longing got changed during the tower.
I have a save file when Ethan never submit to any mistress, he will dedicate himself for Rose.:love:. Tho I heard the final boss will be Rose's mom. Her mother rape her boyfriend to submission is kinda fucked up tho.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I wanted to ask something regarding the way some of us use the Save editor to make Ethan super strong to breeze through the levels. Is it possible to instead lower the enemy levels in a way so that they do less damage but have the same amount of health and defense, so that the player can enjoy long drawn fights without being at the risk of one hit ending the fight?

This will also help people who struggle with Karen, if she does less damage, then the player can stay in the game longer.
Any ideas on how to do that? Because whenever I go to save editor, I can see the attack, HP, defense, etc. levels of several other characters as well, which I think are the enemies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
I wanted to ask something regarding the way some of us use the Save editor to make Ethan super strong to breeze through the levels. Is it possible to instead lower the enemy levels in a way so that they do less damage but have the same amount of health and defense, so that the player can enjoy long drawn fights without being at the risk of one hit ending the fight?

This will also help people who struggle with Karen, if she does less damage, then the player can stay in the game longer.
Any ideas on how to do that? Because whenever I go to save editor, I can see the attack, HP, defense, etc. levels of several other characters as well, which I think are the enemies.
I have already tried lower Karen's attack, didn't work:cautious:. but it's work to the other enemies.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have already tried lower Karen's attack, didn't work:cautious:. but it's work to the other enemies.
Attack Karen every 2 or 3 turns after you put up your passive defences, that will reset her attack power back to how was at the start of the fight. (She gets bored of non-stop defenders)

These 5 steps on repeat should get you through her challenges.
Step 1:- grab block
Step 2:- insolation
Step 3:- heal
Step 4:- attack
Step 5:- repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Attack Karen every 2 or 3 turns after you put up your passive defences, that will reset her attack power back to how was at the start of the fight. (She gets bored of non-stop defenders)
I know lol, I have already defeat Karen, I was just answering his question.:)

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
As an example, here is Koda earlier today talking about taking a trip to Florida (sounds like he'll be keeping those deadline promises for sure, right guys?) but only Bowei shows up as being online (and doing artwork in Photoshop)
image_2021-03-29_181645.png

image_2021-03-29_181722.png
that's nothing new Bo created a collection of sidegames while koda needs 8 years to write a single floor and correct me If I am wrong but bo was done with his work for 7F like 1-2 years ago. Bo steadily streams and tries his best to communicate with his patreons on what he does and plans. Koda is the culprit that ignores all criticism and is overall just lazy let's not forget that koda took like 16 vacations in a span of 3 years and about 6 surgeries.

bo actually once called koda out calling him a ''fat lazy american weeb who is addicted to gaccha''

too bad bo doesn't seem to accept free voluntary workers. alone on the F95 thread we have many talented programmers, writers and artists

but my guess is that koda will do everything in his power for that to never happen because he can't allow bo to realize that he himself is easily replacable

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
that's nothing new Bo created a collection of sidegames while koda needs 8 years to write a single floor and correct me If I am wrong but bo was done with his work for 7F like 1-2 years ago. Bo steadily streams and tries his best to communicate with his patreons on what he does and plans. Koda is the culprit that ignores all criticism and is overall just lazy let's not forget that koda took like 16 vacations in a span of 3 years and about 6 surgeries.

bo actually once called koda out calling him a ''fat lazy american weeb who is addicted to gaccha''

too bad bo doesn't seem to accept free voluntary workers. alone on the F95 thread we have many talented programmers, writers and artists

but my guess is that koda will do everything in his power for that to never happen because he can't allow bo to realize that he himself is easily replacable
And then some people say Koda doesn't need to leave.
And I 100% agree, f95 alone has awesome people who are much more passionate about Bo's work then Koda ever will be, but Bo is at fault as well since the guy won't kick Koda out.

fun893247

Jan 29, 2020
Does anyone have a full save file? i played this game a year ago but i lost that save file. I think i was in 7F and then the game didnt continue because 8F wasnt finished or something

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes