RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
one thing I do not understand about bo tho
is why his art became so much worse I get it that sprites can't be this overly artsy and detailed otherwise the game would take forever but take the 8F mistress as example: totally uninspired and boring and lets not talk about all the tracing

jess.jpg
this is bo from 2017 this must also be the first time we see ethan and as a artist myself i gotta say this is pretty sick but even lookin at other of bo's old stuff its so much better drawn and unique looking

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Leave Koda alone! He's working really hard to push all these games out, and he's very talented. If you have a problem with him, then YOU try writing a game.
I do agree that he's talented, but as I evidenced in my previous post, he is NOT "working really hard." He is lazy and milking the Patreon money and Bowei's trust for all they are worth, sadly. As for "YOU try writing a game,"
Offered to do exactly that several times, though I seriously hope this is a troll comment
Like LeonOne994 said, multiple people have contacted Bowei offering to help, but for whatever reason he rejects them. He also revealed that Koda intentionally sabotages the code, seemingly to deter other people from helping and potentially replacing him.
image_2021-03-30_142514.png

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
I do agree that he's talented, but as I evidenced in my previous post, he is NOT "working really hard." He is lazy and milking the Patreon money and Bowei's trust for all they are worth, sadly. As for "YOU try writing a game,"

Like LeonOne994 said, multiple people have contacted Bowei offering to help, but for whatever reason he rejects them. He also revealed that Koda intentionally sabotages the code, seemingly to deter other people from helping and potentially replacing him.
View attachment 1114361
i hope Bo Wei can boot out Koda, intentionally writing esoteric code might be the greatest sin of all.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
one thing I do not understand about bo tho
is why his art became so much worse I get it that sprites can't be this overly artsy and detailed otherwise the game would take forever but take the 8F mistress as example: totally uninspired and boring and lets not talk about all the tracing

View attachment 1114352
this is bo from 2017 this must also be the first time we see ethan and as a artist myself i gotta say this is pretty sick but even lookin at other of bo's old stuff its so much better drawn and unique looking
Oh wow, so Ethan = Red from the Poke'verse?! Mind blown.

View attachment 1114361
And that just makes things even worse. If I were Koda, I would haved use some of that $4000.00 a month to comission a ghost programmer, have them sign an NDA, and profit. Sadly though, since he's pulled a YandereDev with the code this idea probably would no longer work.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
a epilogue is ''planned'' for heelfall the same way warrior guild was supposed to get a 1.0 version and how level 0 was supposed to release september 2020
warriors guild got a 1.0 version they just moved alot of the 1.0 content to a future 1.1 update that never came genius stuff really :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes