RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda is still maintaining a release date for the Heelfall update of this weekend, meaning it will have been delayed two weeks from the original date of the 20th, not one week. It also seems like this was originally meant to be a simple bug fix so Koda could get back to working on the months-delayed Level 0 and years-delayed Floor 7, but he's since been adding extra scenes and frills.

View attachment 1118988 View attachment 1118990
Aaaaand pushed again. Two weeks and counting now. He literally cannot stop lying. If you ask Koda what color the sky is he couldn't stop himself from saying purple. And of course, Tuesday will turn into Thursday, which will turn into next weekend, etc etc.

image_2021-04-02_184131.png

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Aaaaand pushed again. Two weeks and counting now. He literally cannot stop lying. If you ask Koda what color the sky is he couldn't stop himself from saying purple. And of course, Tuesday will turn into Thursday, which will turn into next weekend, etc etc.

View attachment 1120424
Reminder this is just a small-ass patch for a game that barely anyone here cares for.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I apologize for talking about the characters In the game and criticizing the developers art direction.
I now know that this was very offtopic and I will now return to only ask for savefiles and asking important questions such as ''what does RPT is missing mean?'' and ''how do I beat karen?'' and let's not forget ''how do I fullscreen?''

Thank you

Mar 6, 2021
Lmfaooooo what the fuck is wrong with the mods of this place? It's never a case of
>delete shit
>proceed to explain why

It's always
>delete shit
>say some kind of edgy quip that you would see in a deviant art sonic fanfiction ("hehe....careful kiddos....my BARK IS WORSE THAN MY BITE!!!!")

we were LITERALLY having a discussion about the game? Sure it was a shit opinion but what the fuck do you losers want from us? Only save file begging?

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019

View attachment 1120424
Reminder this is just a small-ass patch for a game that barely anyone here cares for.
yeah but this is Koda we are talkin bout. he's no doubt going to try and add more then needed in that patch which will turn into a thing of waiting longer then needed, as per usual

quietSurge

Apr 3, 2021
Is there a break down on how the stats work in Heelfall? For example what exact does skill and speed for your character?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes