RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I genuinely forgot why 7F got delayed for 3 years It's been that long
was it because the floor was so huge? did they decide to make persona 6 inside 7F? please someone tell me

and let's say the star all align and we do finally get 7F in July (highly doubt) are we gonna have the same shitshow with 8F?
also why does my man need to work 1 month on a sidegame patch that already is finished? heelfall was the only good sidegame leave it as be and focus on 7F for fucks sake

so many questions the community has and all we get is ''I just arranged to not be fucked with for 10 days''

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
UtW 2.0 alpha is about to get here earlier than F7, Level:0, completed WG and by the looks of it really discounted bootleg-like Succubus Senki "final release" , even with the handicap of starting development a year after, in a waaay more complicated engine, with at least 2 VAs, and less patreon money at that time.
I propose a better bet, what will come first? MGD update, Succubus Covenant episode 2 or whatever half-finished crap Koda manages to patch together?

LustSh1ver

Mar 27, 2021
One question is there any solution how to play this game without RPGVXace? i've already experienced this before, but should we download the RPGVXace first? because it's so damn big and taking a long time to download it

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I genuinely forgot why 7F got delayed for 3 years It's been that long
was it because the floor was so huge? did they decide to make persona 6 inside 7F? please someone tell me

and let's say the star all align and we do finally get 7F in July (highly doubt) are we gonna have the same shitshow with 8F?
also why does my man need to work 1 month on a sidegame patch that already is finished? heelfall was the only good sidegame leave it as be and focus on 7F for fucks sake

so many questions the community has and all we get is ''I just arranged to not be fucked with for 10 days''
The last I heard was that 7F could be best described as a scattering of a shitload of scenes without any coherent connection between them all in the way Karen's make sense. Is that a good enough excuse? No, because in the time he's had he could write it from scratch a dozen times over, but that's what I heard from him.

This latest set of delays blows my mind, I've never seen a man mismanage himself so badly

Reactions: YugataKisu

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
UtW 2.0 alpha is about to get here earlier than F7, Level:0, completed WG and by the looks of it really discounted bootleg-like Succubus Senki "final release" , even with the handicap of starting development a year after, in a waaay more complicated engine, with at least 2 VAs, and less patreon money at that time.
I propose a better bet, what will come first? MGD update, Succubus Covenant episode 2 or whatever half-finished crap Koda manages to patch together?
Well koda's gonna lose for sure... this man cant do shyt

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
At this pace I'm afraid the Heelfall patch is going to end up in the pits of despair and delays along with the long forgotten Spring cleaning update.

All I'm waiting for now is for them to release a shitty Easter game that no one asked for, just like they did with Hallow Mansion.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
...This is amazing. We may have just witnessed a new record for Koda: fastest new delay issued. Mere hours after delaying from Tuesday to "end of the week," we now have talk of "10 days." This would mean the new delay is for the 14th, next Wednesday, nearly a month off from the original release date.

View attachment 1124655
Is this a late April Fools joke?!

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Just want to use the fact that everyone is hating on Koda to once again say that he isn't the problem, BoWei is, and nothing will change until people realize he's the true shit and the person that the hate should be focused on.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
they both at fault but koda is the main culprit
I still believe that koda took the game hostage with his spaghetti code so he can't be fired allowing him to keep delaying the game so he can take 16 trips to florida and get 22 surgeries in a span of 3 years while getting his share of patreon money

bowei is streaming his progress has finished all of his work for 7F years ago
also bowei is the reason why people hold on to ToT instead of swapping to Katalist or Domina
his Art is far superior (even tho some of it is absolute garbage *cough* jessica *cough*) koda can be easily replaced bo wei can't be replaced

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes