RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
IT'S HAPPENING PEOPLE!
EMPRESS IS RELEASING A NEW GAME CALLED ''SLEEPLESS''

to any one who is a fan of Starless, it's a sequel of sort no further details yet but just thought I'd give you something to look forward to this summer...cough* delays cough*

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I am the voice of truth. Stop paying for Bo wei and Koda patreon. It will save you money AND force them to do something about the situation because they lose their precious money.

Think about it. Saving money and getting updates faster.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Just want to use the fact that everyone is hating on Koda to once again say that he isn't the problem, BoWei is, and nothing will change until people realize he's the true shit and the person that the hate should be focused on.
The only things Bowei is guilty of is allowing Koda to hold his games hostage, a lack of communication, the refusal to work with anyone besides Koda, and bad anatomy and tracing in some of his art. To scrutinize Bowei while Koda exists is like bending over and scrutinizing an anthill with a magnifying glass while a mountain of trash sits behind you. And here is another piece of trash to add to that mountain. Koda is now laughing in the faces of his patrons, the people paying for the delays. Meanwhile Bowei vents his frustrations.

image_2021-04-05_171310.png image_2021-04-05_171507.png

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I am the voice of truth. Stop paying for Bo wei and Koda patreon. It will save you money AND force them to do something about the situation because they lose their precious money.

Think about it. Saving money and getting updates faster.
I think most of them don't even care about the money, patreon is worldwide so, if you live in a good country in terms of economics and with a good job, you might don't even pay attention to that, but mainly it has something to do with how you value money and work (and yep a kink related thing too, think of Cobra )... I won't judge them though, I don't think is balanced the amount of money they get with how they work so I would never support them (even if I was rich)... but I would be hypocrite too because thanks to them (patreons) we get the news and yearly releases xD

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think most of them don't even care about the money, patreon is worldwide so, if you live in a good country in terms of economics and with a good job, you might don't even pay attention to that, but mainly it has something to do with how you value money and work (and yep a kink related thing too, think of Cobra )... I won't judge them though, I don't think is balanced the amount of money they get with how they work so I would never support them (even if I was rich)... but I would be hypocrite too because thanks to them (patreons) we get the news and yearly releases xD
Just think how fitting it would be for Koda to cosplay as a genderbent Lady Cobra.

I just realized how similar "Koda" and "Cobra" sound while typing that... coincidence?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I'm putting this out there. I'm gonna try to learn another language by the time f7 comes out. Lets see who wins bitch.
Hey asshole allow me to see if I could learn the guitar and transition to digital art before 7th floor comes out while you're doing that shit

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just noticed the FanSigs #2 link just links to the last page of this thread. Which page are the
Wow what a work,great job!
I just noticed the FanSigs link was not working. It just linked to the last page of this thread. I think these are the links it was supposed to link to.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
If you've been in this community long enough you know that Koda is the biggest problem getting in the way of the games/updates being delivered smoothly and anything he touches (which is everything) turns into a delay shitfest full of lies and complacency.

But you also know that Bowei allows Koda to continue being the biggest problem and for that he is equally to blame. With all that said they are both a pair of absolute chancers who care much more about your money than you as a supporter.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Not really and the fact that you wrote that proves how narrow minded you are. If I stabbed you with a knife, do you blame me or the knife? BoWei is the boss of the project and is allowing Koda to do as he wills, if BoWei wanted him gone he'd be gone. Can't blame the lazy worker when the boss enables it. If I could get a job as an engineer and do nothing and have my boss be ok with it, you bet your ass I'd never lift a finger. Because why would I? Why would anyone? It's not Koda's passion project, he just joined BoWei's schtick .

David Bowie lost all credibility back when the 'Koda can slap nuts' conversation happened, the guy literally said 'ok but what can I do'. People just tend to see Bowie as the 'haha funny chinese man bad engrish' so they think he's a dumbass but in reality he knows what's up. The only way the status quo changes is if the patreons start unsubscribing , then Bowie would see that he is no longer good with the status quo and would fire Koda in an effort to get this money back.

Koda should laugh at the patreons. They deserve it.

Edit: I am proud that lord Narak has liked my comment and I am ashamed that I forgot to include him in my waifu tier list.

Last edited:

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Is dr.Swan route finished? I've arrived after the ''vaccine'' scene of the monks..... sorry for the bad english.
Sadly not finished, we're waiting for part 3. It seems that they worked on it for a while but has since stopped completely so I doubt we will ever see it

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Not really and the fact that you wrote that proves how narrow minded you are. If I stabbed you with a knife, do you blame me or the knife?
Edit: I am proud that lord Narak has liked my comment and I am ashamed that I forgot to include him in my waifu tier list.
If it was you, I would blame the knife tbh :whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Truemourne
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes