RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
How does RPGedit work for this? I put 9999 for everything but when I load, my character is still weak as balls. I just want to beat that clown cunt, i got all these other bosses swept.

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Gimme a floor with a gentle teasing dome bunny girl for easter and I would be delighted to slow down the F7 while listening to the wailing, lamentations, and gnashing of teeth.

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
How does RPGedit work for this? I put 9999 for everything but when I load, my character is still weak as balls. I just want to beat that clown cunt, i got all these other bosses swept.
To win against Jessica, you shouldn't cheat too high attack stat. attack her with reasonable attack stat and keep your health as low as possible while staying alive.

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Koda should laugh at the patreons. They deserve it.
A non-patrons with username Saeran Simp and Unoriginal Poster already said that on discord. the patrons don't care:rolleyes:. One of them said it's because Bo work full time on lewds and deserve an income. stupid reason really. It's partially Bo's fault because Bo is a weak leader who can't control his own subordinate's work and don't fire him when he is clearly a burden. Or maybe Bo is a sly person who take advantage of Koda's incompetence so he can delay the ending of ToT as long as possible so he keep receiving money from patrons and give all the blame to Koda.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
You can use this method after debuffing your character a bit in that save editor from the 9999 type character you currently have
To win against Jessica, you shouldn't cheat too high attack stat. attack her with reasonable attack stat and keep your health as low as possible while staying alive.
But just in case you want to get her down with your 9999 valued character itself, who cannot do "low" or "reasonable" damage on its own, you'll have to use health regen stuff, once you hit Jessica and she starts inverted space, just spam health items until the inverted space subsides, then attack again and you'll be through.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone got an up-to-date guide? Want to find out how to progress Doc Swan. Apparently she has a bathroom scene or somethin

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
how i do to go next map
To go to the map you've attached, you need to help Swan with her laboratory, till she asks you to build a (some cubical object, forgot the name). Then, you'll build it with materials you have but you won't have "Copper", so go and ask Swan for the copper. She'll then show you a secret chamber. The door ahead of the secret chamber will be opened by the key you have, and you'll reach crow.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes