RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
personally i would love to know level 0 and swan / crow part 3... :mad:
Lvl Zero is a side game that not likely share same universe.
About Swan Crow Part 3 I am interessted in this for completing sake and knowing if there is a continuation without Swann brainwashing him. But honestly I would rather even have F7 instead because that means we are one step closer for more Lily and Rose content and because mayby Kaori may be another one of those not so bad mistresses though I have my doupts.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
We have yet to receive the inevitable new delay announcement on the Heelfall patch from Koda, he will need to do so soon as his "weekend" deadline is fast approaching. My prediction for his next deadline lie is Wednesday, to match up with his "10 days" comment from my earlier post, which would make it one month since he began work on this patch. What makes me doubly sure he will announce a new delay any time now is that he asked which character to focus on next, apparently during a rare stream where he shows proof that he actually works. Judging by his speed, there is no way he will get through five characters, plus whatever other busywork he has planned, by Sunday.

image_2021-04-09_142159.png

Aug 27, 2018
We have yet to receive the inevitable new delay announcement on the Heelfall patch from Koda, he will need to do so soon as his "weekend" deadline is fast approaching. My prediction for his next deadline lie is Wednesday, to match up with his "10 days" comment from my earlier post, which would make it one month since he began work on this patch. What makes me doubly sure he will announce a new delay any time now is that he asked which character to focus on next, apparently during a rare stream where he shows proof that he actually works. Judging by his speed, there is no way he will get through five characters, plus whatever other busywork he has planned, by Sunday.

View attachment 1133116
I don't even know who they are

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes