RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Well, ah ... I saved over my game where I haven't surrendered to anyone while in Crow's cell like a moron, and now I absolutely can't seem to even touch her in the third battle when she suddenly goes to 'Ex' level.

The Walkthrough I've bookmarked has Karen, but nothing on Crow. Is there anyway past Crow Ex for a 15th level character, or is our Protagonist doomed at this point? I've defeated and crafted the gear from everyone below 6th floor if there's a specific combo that's useful?

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Well, ah ... I saved over my game where I haven't surrendered to anyone while in Crow's cell like a moron, and now I absolutely can't seem to even touch her in the third battle when she suddenly goes to 'Ex' level.

The Walkthrough I've bookmarked has Karen, but nothing on Crow. Is there anyway past Crow Ex for a 15th level character, or is our Protagonist doomed at this point? I've defeated and crafted the gear from everyone below 6th floor if there's a specific combo that's useful?
You’re supposed to lose that battle. Like, a bunch. Winning is entirely optional. If you wanna keep your no loss streak then either use cheat engine or you’re done

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

I don't quite remember the character level at which I defeated crow's ex battle, but I do remember one of the key points to keep in mind is choosing guard before her Olympian slash, as can one hit kill you, apart from that, if the QTEs bug you, you can change them separately from the menu to be easy, so that you don't have to specifically use a cheat engine.

ka32

Oct 5, 2020

you have to lose some rounds first then when you can change her armor get off the plate armor so the battle become easier and the night befor battle use DEF potion becuse you need it also when i defeated her my level was 20 i think with your level it will be too hard to defeat her

Reactions: HereToDisturb

HereToDisturb

Jan 26, 2021
Am I seeing things or was there a post here about someone posting a meme on the discord server and getting kicked?
No! I just liked that post and was quoting it, I think the poster just deleted.
Just got kicked off the dicord for posting this. Thought you guys might enjoy it
It was about some guy looking at an offer, where the offer said:
You give: 3000 dollars
You receive: Heelfall update delayed

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

Thanks for that, I felt as if I am imagining memes due to the delays. That would've been pretty bad

Reactions: HereToDisturb

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021

Either cpps reposted it or Omer Gel deleted because he's mistaken, as this post is up in the public channel. If Koda censored a harmless (and accurate) meme, he would be even more disreputable of a person than I currently surmise him to be. Of course, he already decreed nobody on the Discord is to talk about f95 after we started seriously pointing out his failures a couple weeks ago, so deleting memes maybe isn't surprising.

image_2021-04-10_172326.png

Cpps

Aug 20, 2018
Either cpps reposted it or Omer Gel deleted because he's mistaken, as this post is up in the public channel. If Koda censored a harmless (and accurate) meme, he would be even more disreputable of a person than I currently surmise him to be. Of course, he already decreed nobody on the Discord is to talk about f95 after we started seriously pointing out his failures a couple weeks ago, so deleting memes maybe isn't surprising.

View attachment 1135370
Yes I deleted as I thought I got kicked, but it was discord spasming out and not showing me the server. The meme isn't deleted or censored.
View attachment 1135436
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is literally what triggered me to make the trade meme

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Yes I deleted as I thought I got kicked, but it was discord spasming out and not showing me the server. The meme isn't deleted or censored.

This is literally what triggered me to make the trade meme
I hope this incident make you open your eyes and won't pay Koda anymore for his lies.:whistle:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

That is brutal. Sorry about the loss of your perfect playthough.

I dont get it

I paid boda hundreds of american dollars to make the sexy tower game

Instead they make the succubus game, haunted house game, and war game

Where is the product I paid for
You are not going to like the answer to that... Basically, you are to Boda as Ethan is to Lady Cobra:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes