RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 30, 2018
I was promised new Mommy Eliza content LITERAL YEARS AGO in the 2018 "Spring Cleaning" Update.

Someone tell me what I have to do. What actual physical, real steps do I have to take to get new Eliza content. I have tried paying little money. I have tried paying a lot. I have tried begging. I have tried joking. I have tried NOT paying. I have even tried threatening. At this point I don't have many options left.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I was promised new Mommy Eliza content LITERAL YEARS AGO in the 2018 "Spring Cleaning" Update.

Someone tell me what I have to do. What actual physical, real steps do I have to take to get new Eliza content. I have tried paying little money. I have tried paying a lot. I have tried begging. I have tried joking. I have tried NOT paying. I have even tried threatening. At this point I don't have many options left.
You will not like the answer because that means breaking the law.
Seriously unless there is suddenly a Dschinn the only options I see is kidnapping Boda and threatening with their live to complete it or let them vanish forever so the fans can remake the game themselves.

Everyone asks "Where is Kaori?" but nobody asks "How is Kaori?".
Actually that is a really good question. Will she be another "gentle" girl like Lily or is she a Dionaea muscipula like Swann?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Make your own mod or wait until they feel like it (if ever) are the only answers.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda is now claiming to be sick, sowing the seeds for his newest delay date on the Heelfall patch, this Tuesday, to be another lie. Considering his chronic lying habit, as well as the convenience of the excuse, it's difficult to believe Koda is actually feeling ill. He is also using sickness as an excuse not to stream, something he clearly doesn't like doing as it forces him to show proof that he is working.

image_2021-04-11_141336.png

Despite that, here we see a sad paypig Patron pleading with Koda to take days off and delay further. Koda has conditioned them to look forward to the delays more than actual content releases.

image_2021-04-11_141158.png image_2021-04-11_141242.png

diego1741

Jan 11, 2020
Koda is now claiming to be sick, sowing the seeds for his newest delay date on the Heelfall patch, this Tuesday, to be another lie. Considering his chronic lying habit, as well as the convenience of the excuse, it's difficult to believe Koda is actually feeling ill. He is also using sickness as an excuse not to stream, something he clearly doesn't like doing as it forces him to show proof that he is working.

View attachment 1136718

Despite that, here we see a sad paypig Patron pleading with Koda to take days off and delay further. Koda has conditioned them to look forward to the delays more than actual content releases.

View attachment 1136713 View attachment 1136715
sad

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

View attachment 1136718

Telling the guy who barely does anything to take a day off... I really hope they're just subtly asking him to step down, because otherwise their patrons are even dumber than I thought.

Daily reminder to stop following this game's "development" since it's only a mirage. Let this thread die like the game that it's about. Fuck Boda.

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018

View attachment 1136718

Horizontal rain needs a good beating (in minecraft)

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
View attachment 1136928

Well, the update is no longer on Tuesday haha
This marks at least the tenth time Koda has delayed what was meant to be a simple patch fix to a side game, an arduous series of lies stretching out over a month at this point. Hilariously, he still has not edited the rest of the "progress" report this is pulled from that absurdly claims he will release Level 0 this month and 7F by July. He's running out of days in April to "work on" and release Level 0 as he wastes them continuously delaying the Heelfall patch.

Stockingdood

Dec 20, 2018
Did someone actually asked for this patch or is the classic "koda wasting time" scenario?
I mean i think i already know the answer but there is nothing to do beside asking qustions.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Sometimes I wish Koda would work for the WoW Classic team. Because that means he would delay something where people wish it is going to be delayed and in the meanttime he would dealy this.

• Haha
Reactions: zoqlia

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Yeah, I remember when they did a poll asking what would people prefer, if was a simple 7th floor, or if they prefer something really big, more details, more rooms... guess this people didn't expect it would take so long.

Reactions: Bobafett25
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes