RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

gromker

Sep 22, 2018
When you save each of the thunder dojo members, Karen will give you a task to do and it's almost always followed by a scene. I don't remember what member this one is specifically, but eventually you will need to unclog a drain in the sewer, and you can find the second half of a skull helmet in there. The first half is somewhere on Karen's floor. I wanna say it's in the storage room with her boots but I could be wrong. When you combine the two skull helmet pieces, you get it as gear. However, if you use it to fight her, you will get this scene.
yes, the first part of the helmet is in one of the cells with karen's shoes but I don't have the key to get to the sewers and I can't enter the sewers either :(

miuki

Apr 10, 2020
hello i am now to femdom staff especial games so i was wondering are there any other games like tot,And if you have some recommendation.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
yes, the first part of the helmet is in one of the cells with karen's shoes but I don't have the key to get to the sewers and I can't enter the sewers either :(
You've gotta save the dojo members. One of the quests Karen gives you will let you get to the sewers.

ColonelSod

Apr 13, 2021
Unfortunately F95 moderation has made the decision to purge any and all discussion pertaining to the abhorrent behavior of the Tower of Trample development team, so it's unlikely I will be posting further updates and screenshots. I wouldn't be surprised if Koda contacted staff here to delete some of my especially damning posts, like him bragging that he gets paid to host a Discord server of pirated games of other developers so he doesn't even have to work himself.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Unfortunately F95 moderation has made the decision to purge any and all discussion pertaining to the abhorrent behavior of the Tower of Trample development team, so it's unlikely I will be posting further updates and screenshots. I wouldn't be surprised if Koda contacted staff here to delete some of my especially damning posts, like him bragging that he gets paid to host a Discord server of pirated games of other developers so he doesn't even have to work himself.
Do it here. The linked thread extre exist to have a censorfree discussion.

I think there was a poll done once before, but we can do another one since a bunch of new girls have been added since then.

F95! PLEASE IGNORE THE TEXT WALL AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE ToT GIRL!

As for the "bratty" thing that Koda also mentions, I think people don't see her that way at all, and instead think of her as a tsundere (I get Rin Tohsaka vibes from her personally). Kinda weird that Koda wouldn't have realized this despite how much of a weeb the guy is...
But anyway, the way I see it there's one main reason why people like Lily: She's the most unique out of all the characters in ToT.
Firstly, she's visually unique from all the other girls because she's a young adult, her age and height mirror Ethan's (the CGs' perspective fucks this up though), whereas every other female in this game is a MILF who is much older and taller than him.
Secondly, her role in ToT's story is also unique. Even if functionally she's just another boss for the player to overcome just like every other girl, in the story she starts out as a captive and a potential ally to Ethan, and then becomes a newly fledged tower villainess, but one Ethan has the chance of redeeming, and the result is a different kind of dynamic than the one he's got with the rest of the girls (some other girls that also feel different are Mrs. Claus and Swan, to a lesser extent).
And then there's another way in which Lily represents a break from the ToT formula: Out of all the girls (Rose doesn't count yet), she's got by far the most intimate relationship to Ethan. She's one of only two characters in ToT that can be interpreted as being interested in him romantically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What this means is that she's ToT's one and only WAIFU. "But Joe..." I can already hear some of you saying, "Why would I want waifus in my femdom game? I wanna have mistresses instead!". Well, you're missing Lily's potential, just like Koda and Bo have and will. Both Lily and Rose (if her content ever sees the light of day) represent an opportunity for the devs to do something truly different with their female characters: a SOFTCORE, CONSENSUAL and WHOLESOME femdom relationship... but of course with the way Bo and Koda are, I don't think it's gonna happen. That's my biggest issue with being a Rose/Lily fan, I'm just bracing myself for even more disappointment.

TLDR: People like Lily because she's different. She's younger, she was the first girl to mix up the plot a bit, and she's a waifu.

EDIT: Fuck it, let's make this into F95's first ToT popularity contest! Make your case for your favorite female character below, some people could be undecided about who to vote for.
I think from the previews they tried to fill the niche with Kaori but with less consensual but more of a "I manipulated to let you think it whas your own idea and you ever had a choice."

personally i would love to know level 0 and swan / crow part 3... :mad:
I would like to know how Part 3 would bring the story to end too. I just do not look forward to it because I am already sure it will disappoint me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klorydrate

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Do it here. The linked thread extre exist to have a censorfree discussion.
yea, i don't quite understand the logic of how discussing the development of a product is really offtopic enough to warrant a separate thread about it but whatever. i'm here to fap not to argue about where to talk about x thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

HereToDisturb

Jan 26, 2021
Just wanted to confirm, is GeneralClod now ColonelSod ?

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I would like to know how Part 3 would bring the story to end too. I just do not look forward to it because I am already sure it will disappoint me.
Swan and Crow parts 1 and 2 have been fantastic. If the quality is maintained, part 3 is going to be amazing too. Part 3, Floor 8, and Heide update are the only things from the devs I look forward to.

Reactions: fanboi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
With this stupidity I think we should just let this thread die like the development of ToT died and instead go to the here
Sadly, it looks like that is what we are going to have to start doing :(

I just came back to view this thread and I saw this. Posting about a game's release dates (Or lack thereof) is literally part of the topic.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
My previous post (spoiler below) was deleted for ostensibly not being enough about Tower of Trample.

I appreciate mod efforts to keep things on topic, but to be clear: the info was meant to explain how our other projects have affected the release schedule of ToT, and how one such character who we've often had requests to include (Theresa) may appear in ToT in the future as a result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroticBloom Bo may trim it to three parts. I assume he will simply decide as he works if he'd rather conclude things in part 3 or if he still wants to do all four.
after the latest purge I just wanted to remind everyone that Koda is just a swell guy who doesn't team up with the mods to remove any evidence of his lies, so that his patrons can stay in a bubble

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
This is the deep thought we need more of on here. My inner game theorist has been contemplating the lore of ToT for some time now. I think it's safe to say that Tot is like Batman the Animated Series in that it has a floating timeline with a generally defined level of technology. As for the geography, the tower is located in the southern hemisphere. We can tell this because Ethan's quest takes place in the winter yet the weather is warm and there is a 24 hour day and nighttime cycle. We can also speculate that the tower is far from the Fire Dojo as it would make sense for the mercenaries to prioritize the large dojos such as lightning over the small fire one.
Why would it make sense? Can you explain me(Sorry for being an idiot)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Why would it make sense? Can you explain me(Sorry for being an idiot)
I am happy my comment didn't get buried :)

I was referring to the fact that the merceneries would want to capture the larger dojos first to catch them off guard. If a dojo like the Lightining one noticed the the other dojos were being targeted they could either mount a defense or flee. On the otherhand, a small dojo like Ethan's doesn't have the manpower to fight back and if they try to run, there are only 5 of them to capture.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes