RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 9, 2020
I personally feel like it's fine for people to pay for whatever they want, even if they end up getting something they were promised in 2 years rather than 1 month.

What isn't fine is to hate Jessica. Jk, that's also fine. In all seriousness though, I feel like this thread itself has become a circle jerk of 'Koda is a lazy liar'. I get it, the guy has no work ethic and is indeed a liar. Of course people are free to express their opinion, but isn't it getting a bit boring now?

THE GAME I AM CURRENTLY DISCUSSING IS TOWER OF TRAMPLE. (love this, everyone should use it from now on)

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Lets see what all we did out here in the recent times....

1. We pitched lore theories
2. We saw a glimpse of Bo's backbone
3. We (or to be precise 2 people) had some back and forth on Jessica (aka Ronald MacDonald)
4. We had several tier lists
5. There was koda delay rants (I mean that is a constant)
6. We saw some Lvl 0 and Swan-Crow artworks
7. Heelfall dropped (and we discussed why it was nice/bad)
8. Some discussion about old Bo creations
9. Forum got littered with memes
10. Several assessments were made on the current situation of Koda lover patrons, and what would happen as we move forward
11. This forum was becoming a news channel (well until the Mod Nation attacked)
12. Some news movement towards mod free zone was seen for more freedom
13. We saw lots of Heelfall patch updates (updates on their delay) on this forum (rather than the one for Heelfall)
14. People are coming up with ways to evade the unexplained mod raids

There were obviously several more things, that didn't cross my mind.

Why did I write this again?

IDK, just felt like it...

Edit: I AM DISCUSSING ABOUT TOWER OF TRAMPLE (even if it may not seem like it)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Swan and Crow parts 1 and 2 have been fantastic. If the quality is maintained, part 3 is going to be amazing too. Part 3, Floor 8, and Heide update are the only things from the devs I look forward to.
What I mean is, we where able to fight against Crow and so decide if we want to submit her or resist her but I fear out of Kodas Lazyness the only way to continue Swann story is going with getting Brainwashed by the substances and not going the resisting investigation.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I personally feel like it's fine for people to pay for whatever they want, even if they end up getting something they were promised in 2 years rather than 1 month.

What isn't fine is to hate Jessica. Jk, that's also fine. In all seriousness though, I feel like this thread itself has become a circle jerk of 'Koda is a lazy liar'. I get it, the guy has no work ethic and is indeed a liar. Of course people are free to express their opinion, but isn't it getting a bit boring now?

THE GAME I AM CURRENTLY DISCUSSING IS TOWER OF TRAMPLE. (love this, everyone should use it from now on)
I do agree. This thread has become a shitshow and it's becoming more of a nuisance day by day. I never see any positivity around here! Anyways, I think Bo deserves the money, and it looks like the supporters can also reap some other games, so that's cool. I like Boda's work, I just wish Koda wouldn't slack so much.

Reactions: nicknicola

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
Well, right now 6F South has placeholders everywhere so I'm sure something really, really huge is planned but will never happen because thinking big is easy but implementing big takes massive work and actual planning. RagingThunder was right about having Ethan Fire Punch the shit out of the goddamn stairs. Been so long since last Swan/Crow update I had to play the christmas revamp, hack myself out with some Naga Pearl bullshit and then actually go oh shit this is where Crow is, I didn't even remember that secret passage.

RagingThunder did the Escape With Lily fangame a few years ago and it's still spot on in 2021. Truly a visionnaire.This in itself has become a meme. Thanks for reminding us about the tierlists too, are we allowed to post it here if we stick everyone else under DELAY RIFT, F95 staff?

I usually go to the real ToT thread if I want on-topic that isn't Boda praise or much delay very late. Which ironically is in the off-topic section.
I've been lurking here basically everyday to check the drama, but I haven't seen much on Bo Wei copying Riumu's [msize] work. I know its been proven the Bo has traced some works from pixiv, but can anyone show me the Riumu work that Bo copied for Eliza?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I thought the ''THE GAME I AM CURRENTLY DISCUSSING IS TOWER OF TRAMPLE.'' was a bit extra and petty but at this point you really can't discuss anything related to ToT If it's negative mods are censoring this thread heavily without any explanation let this thread rot and become a wasteland for those savefile hoarders

superior ToT thread here
TBH, that would also make it easier for the ones who need save file, since they won't have to use the Search function to find save files, thereby preventing them from complaining about it as well.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone can provide me with a safe file for where Jester is played through? Want to know what the hidden content of her is but the grind is just meh.

Reactions: Hr1244
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes