RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Similar to what Cobra did....
Not gonna lie, I could see Lady Cobra being a great LulaRoe saleswoman. She loves stockings and taking gold from weak willed pay piggies. Given her kinkiness she could a the perfect cross between a cougar hunbot and Bell Delphine.

watch koda drop working on F7 to work on F8
I don't know how but I have the weirdest feeling that Boda could find a way to try pulling that.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Hidden progress report:
I am not going to give fake dates anymore.

Also, I was wondering how Ethan will react when while he is climbing the stairs and sees F7 with a board hanging on it saying "Under Construction", and so moves on to F8....
(Only when we get them, that is)

Also, I was wondering who the guy with the green cloth around him in the first spoiler could be....

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
View attachment 1150863
F8 cg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
July? JULY?
I know this is BO talking and that he will finish it by then but if we see it by July 2022 it will be a blessing
I also wonder which version of part 3 will be released, the one that Koda "will work on" or the one that... other people worked on

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
what is their alleged release date for 0 level ? i know they lie but what is their oficial promise ? or did they abandon that one too THIS IS A POAT ABOUT S GAME RELATED TO TOWER OF TRAMPLE A SPINOFF IF YOU WILL

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
what is their alleged release date for 0 level ? i know they lie but what is their oficial promise ? or did they abandon that one too THIS IS A POAT ABOUT S GAME RELATED TO TOWER OF TRAMPLE A SPINOFF IF YOU WILL
Hilariously enough, Koda is still claiming that Level 0 will be done this month on his "progress" report page. This has to be his most transparent lie yet, it will be a miracle if he finishes the Heelfall patch by the end of this month. He also confidently states that Bowei will be done with 8F by mid-July and that "7F will be in the game by then." Going by how the rest of the claims in this report have crumbled into dust, that is certainly another lie.

image_2021-04-19_111634.png

Also, seeing as how many people seem to continue posting in this thread and haven't migrated to the uncensored thread, I will start posting here again until the mods block my ability to do so again.

M0oke3Y

Jun 8, 2020
So... now we are waiting for 2 floors to be released? I thought that the f8 misstress was the end of the project.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Pretty sure there was more than 3 unreleased projects. Finishing the unfinished Warrior Guild comes to mind, but there are probably other things that were supposed to be in progress, I just stopped keeping track of it eventually.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes