RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Happy anniversary! Today is the one month anniversary of Koda's first Heelfall patch delay on March 20th, making this side game update over one month late. Koda is now refusing to give any updates whatsoever, attempting to throw back his constant failed date issuances onto the community by claiming they are asking for a date by wanting a progress update. He ends up giving a date anyway, "before golden week." This is a Japanese holiday that begins on April 29th, meaning he just delayed the Heelfall patch for the sixteenth time, this time by over a week. He also reveals his primary motivation isn't an obligation to the fans and Patrons, but rather to squeeze out some extra money from the Japanese audience by putting the Heelfall game up on the DLsite store.

View attachment 1153252
A Japanese holiday? Does Koda spend his days flipping through calendars, seeking out every holiday on this planet?
What an international cultured man he is.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
So checking back in after another few months to find that any and all progress consists of a christmas floor...which I believe was added well after christmas. F8 looks good, sounds good, but as someone who has been waiting for f7 after nearly two years now, I wouldn't hold my breath.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
as someone from japan it truly makes me cringe how much of a weeb koda is
mentioning golden week like its christmas

also first time i hear they plan to release ToT on dlsite did someone translate ToT in japanese? or do they really think they can enter the oversaturated japanese market with a english/chinese game?

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
So i got to jessica and something about her is a hint for her boss? can someone explain this to me? Also some advice on how to beat her?
EDIT:
Also does anyone has an walktrough that is updated to latest version?

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
as someone from japan it truly makes me cringe how much of a weeb koda is
mentioning golden week like its christmas

also first time i hear they plan to release ToT on dlsite did someone translate ToT in japanese? or do they really think they can enter the oversaturated japanese market with a english/chinese game?
I seriously hope it's the 2nd thing

Not to mention I was on discord when he asked if there were any native Japanese speakers so I think he only now wishes to translate the game

All in all, it's pathetic

Reactions: YugataKisu

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Oh shit, I honestly forgot about the Swan and Crow part 3... God I remember I was so hype for Spring cleaning update... Cobra teaser update that we got, anyone remember playing that?

Let's do a headcount,

Spring cleaning, F7, Swan and Crow, and the billion side projects, and the additional expansions for all previous existing floors.

Feb 23, 2021
so does anyone know what the other outfit in the game was? in the jesters secret room there are those 5 mirrors and one of them to the right is blank, i heard people say it was an outfit yvonne gave but is that true?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
so does anyone know what the other outfit in the game was? in the jesters secret room there are those 5 mirrors and one of them to the right is blank, i heard people say it was an outfit yvonne gave but is that true?
Yeah it's Yvonne's gimp suit. Once you reach the end of her arc she'll imprison you for several [unspecified time units]. During that time she'll tempt you to do more submissive things. Doing more than one of those things will give you a bad end (or good end depending on how you look at it). Fighting against it will cause Yvonne to let you go with minor but permanent stat losses. The gimp suit won't show in your inventory but you'll access Jester's scenes that require it regardless.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
AH I knew these games were too god to be true...amazing art? check great deisgns? check great femdom ceoncept? check quite a few of them? check

what could go wrong....

penetration.....? it's looking like no.

god dammit so close to greatness

oh well, the content itself looks good

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes