RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
thanks a lot that worked. Im assuming its some kind of graphics card issue that I cant play on full screen? I have a gaming laptop that runs some pretty high end games so dont know why it's happening with ToT. But thanks anyway for the help lol
no problem, but its not a graphics card issue, thats just how rpgmaker works

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
for all their talk about the heelfall patch and floor 8 and whatever i feel like level 0 is becoming an abandoned idea doomed to land on the same pile as spring cleaning update and f7
100%

I do think we will see F8 because Bo is working on it and not the git, but yeah the rest seem to have died
Maybe not heelfall because Koda wants to use the Japanese holidays as a gold mine, but the rest... yeah

Reactions: Artilaz

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
1180979_image_2021-04-23_133914.png

This was another lie of course, there was no playtest last night. Does this count as the seventeenth delay? I'll be generous and not count it, as it falls under Koda's sixteenth delay window of April 29th. Here's the new lie, a bit of deja vu with this one. Koda claims the Heelfall patch playtest will be out today again (his "I will" message was in response to whether he will release the playtest today), but gives himself a three day cushion for the playtesting, putting his new date at April 26th.

1182756_image_2021-04-24_135925.png

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
appreciate the updates as always any idea when the last time was they mentioned anything meaningful about level;0?
Koda is deciding whether to finish level 0 next or F7 after the Heelfall update. Most patrons seem to prefer the idea of F7 next unless Level 0 is very close to completion which knowing Koda is unlikely. Only Koda knows at the moment though. Only near guarantees right now are Heelfall patch soon and F8 in July since Bo alone is working on it.

Reactions: Artilaz

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Does at least someone prefer Heelfall - that's the question for me
I wouldn't say prefer, but I do enjoy it very much. It came out complete, with none of the feature creep you can notice in Tower of Trample these last few sections. Regardless, both are amazing, we just want more.

Aug 27, 2018
Level 0 went up to the point of being partially dubbed, so I suppose they might focus on its release a bit more compared to the already memeified floor 7 ( but we all know a new Boda game is gonna pop up after heel fall is done and Koda will end up polishing it, so same routine and same limbo for the afore mentioned content)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Seeing this Heelfall patch.... I just want to play Level:0 man, and play with the maid and alchemist. Is that too much too ask? For a game teased since.... what, early September? and promised to be released in October to NOT have a release while a side game that Koda wasn't even supposed to touch to have a hotfix a few months after the first version is released.... Disappoints even me who expects nothing.

Yeah I didn't directly mention ToT in my post but I'm still talking about something that directly affects its development. So hold your edgy threats for now

Feb 23, 2021
does anyone have any screenshots of level 0? anything at all? i know the game isnt actually a thing yet, but people really seem to want it and i havent seen a single thing about it so it would be cool if i could see anything on it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
does anyone have any screenshots of level 0? anything at all? i know the game isnt actually a thing yet, but people really seem to want it and i havent seen a single thing about it so it would be cool if i could see anything on it.
Try searching this thread, people posted spoilers months and months ago (6+ months ago) when they were released.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes