RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
now that the heelfall story is settled, koda will finally be able to disappear again before announcing a new sidegame to wait for him to work on ToT again! :coffee::geek:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I grew too tired, dropped from the patreon few months ago too, some next level bs there is. Actually insane how long literally anything takes.
What is really insane is that their patrons number isn't dropping.

There is nothing to expect about them until this number doesn't change.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
now that the heelfall story is settled, koda will finally be able to disappear again before announcing a new sidegame to wait for him to work on ToT again! :coffee::geek:
dude it's not settled until he posts it hahahah which I am sure he will find a way not to do :D

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
This is the tower of trample thread. Heelfall must be discussed in the Heelfall thread. Users who fail to obey this rule will be reported to the moderators and swiftly dealt with.
The Tower of Trample development team, Bowei and Koda, also develop other games. This directly impacts development progress of Tower of Trample. Discussion of the Tower of Trample dev team's progress on their other games is, by extension, part of discussion on the progress of Tower of Trample. Thankfully it seems the F95 moderation staff has finally realized this as the random unexplained thread wipes have ceased recently.

Apparently the Heelfall update is being playtested, if Koda and his inner circle of patrons are to be believed. He updated the "progress" report a couple days ago to state that the update should be released "within a few days," which lines up with his earlier remark about wanting to release it by April 29th for the Japanese DLsite sale week. He has three days left to prove if he can finally achieve a deadline, after failing sixteen times already on this one update project.

image_2021-04-26_143312.png

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I don't mean to interrupt the convo, but I Just got into this game and recently decided to see what's going on in the discussion and...wow. Could anyone fill me in on what's been going on with this game? From what I can tell Koda makes excuses for delaying content and that's something he's been doing for long enough for it to start getting on people's nerves. If anyone could give more details or some context or background to this whole story that would be greatly appreciated. Also I think I read somewhere else in this discussion that there was supposed to be some new Eliza(best waifu, fight me!) content that was promised as far back as 2018 that never came and that he traced some art.

Also, unrelated question, how do I apply fan signatures?

Last edited:

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I don't mean to interrupt the convo, but I Just got into this game and recently decided to see what's going on in the discussion and...wow. Could anyone fill me in on what's been going on with this game? From what I can tell Koda makes excuses for delaying content and that's something he's been doing for long enough for it to start getting on people's nerves. If anyone could give more details or some context or background to this whole story that would be greatly appreciated. Also I think I read somewhere else in this discussion that he traced some art.
There was some problem with bowei tracing other people art.
Then updates started getting delayed. We got santa then Crow and Swan combo and then teasers for floor 7. Next was bunch of sidegames and jester. Now there is a teaser for floor 8. Also Bowei blamed Koda for delayes but i have no idea its true.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't mean to interrupt the convo, but I Just got into this game and recently decided to see what's going on in the discussion and...wow. Could anyone fill me in on what's been going on with this game? From what I can tell Koda makes excuses for delaying content and that's something he's been doing for long enough for it to start getting on people's nerves. If anyone could give more details or some context or background to this whole story that would be greatly appreciated. Also I think I read somewhere else in this discussion that there was supposed to be some new Eliza(best waifu, fight me!) content that was promised as far back as 2018 that never came and that he traced some art.

Also, unrelated question, how do I apply fan signatures?
I would recommend you state this question here because that is the thread where moderators do not censor.
To answer your question the delays appeared somewhere arround 2019. It is so long ago that we are trapped in a perpetuum immobile that most of us has forgotten what it whas back then and because of this clusterfuck only the eyewitnesses work as historicans about this topic.

Reactions: Miscerte23

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda affirming that the Heelfall patch will be out by tomorrow night. He also bats down a question on Level 0, a game that has been delayed for eight months and that he most recently promised would be released by the end of this month, which obviously won't happen as he spent the entirety of the month on the Heelfall patch that was supposed to be out on March 20th...

image_2021-04-27_230941.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes