RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Nothing new to report since Koda's indirect sixteenth delay date of April 29th for the Heelfall update. He's been keeping quiet and refusing to give any progress reports, aside from this line that he spent "another unexpected day." To my nose keen on detecting Koda BS, this smells like he's laying the groundwork for another delay. Surprise surprise.

image_2021-04-22_141633.png

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Nothing new to report since Koda's indirect sixteenth delay date of April 29th for the Heelfall update. He's been keeping quiet and refusing to give any progress reports, aside from this line that he spent "another unexpected day." To my nose keen on detecting Koda BS, this smells like he's laying the groundwork for another delay. Surprise surprise.

View attachment 1157480
Betting on another delay? Quite the high risk play.

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
Guys, what options I have If I play as Crow and woke up Ethan for a walk
"walkin" ethan doesn't go beyond the area you're in. so you can't walk out to other floors nor can you meet swan (yet). Basically all you can do is walk up to npcs and certain spots and boost your loyalty to her or lower it.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
AH I knew these games were too god to be true...amazing art? check great deisgns? check great femdom ceoncept? check quite a few of them? check

what could go wrong....

penetration.....? it's looking like no.

god dammit so close to greatness

oh well, the content itself looks good
Penetration as a feature? No.

Penetration occurring? Yes.

You can get penetration scenes by winning on the 4th level against Khulan. Only there, I believe, but it exists.

gfdfvgbh

Jan 15, 2021
im sure someone has asked the question before but how do I get to this scene LCLD_Panties_Close.png
also i already on 3 of 3 and have already picked up panties

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Weird, every time I try to start the game just minimizes and I cant seem to do anything about. Checked ram and cpu and they are fine, reinstalled and same thing. Game keeps minimizing and cant play :(

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda couldn't help himself and let slip another date, a build for the playtesters in a few hours. Remember in one of my previous posts that he stated the patch will "of course" be released "before golden week," a Japanese commercial holiday starting April 29th. This is so him and Bowei can release it on the Japanese DLsite store and capitalize off of the holiday, a motivation that has seen Koda work many times harder than an obligation to the fans and Patrons, or a duty to uphold his word on his innumerable failed release deadlines. Even this stronger motivation to bilk a new audience may not be enough however, as the game still needs to be playtested and translated into Japanese in less than six days. It seems like Koda will likely fail yet again, even with major potential profit on the line.

image_2021-04-23_133914.png

Last edited:

jerry23458

Oct 31, 2020
How to escape Jessica the jester while the mirror fix is complite?
is it must wait for next update?

Last edited:

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Press alt and enter keys at the same time
thanks a lot that worked. Im assuming its some kind of graphics card issue that I cant play on full screen? I have a gaming laptop that runs some pretty high end games so dont know why it's happening with ToT. But thanks anyway for the help lol

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes