RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
TOT is the best femdom game? or have other great game like this and with more updates?
There are definitely other GREAT games with FAR better release rates like MGD but most of those are consensual femdom. When it comes to hardcore “step on me” femdom, there’s few that come even close to ToT, hence why so many people still stay here even if just to rant.
There are definitely some new games offering a challenge though. I’m very much looking forward to Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia (ToLLA). Any game that can push out that much of that HIGH QUALITY content on a first release is gonna be great. They clearly seem to have a more solid team than BoDa (and definitely more interactive). I’d say they could do wonders with half the patrons BoDa has

Drovosek11

Apr 16, 2021
TOT is the best femdom game? or have other great game like this and with more updates?
Try The Prison 2 - Never Ending by Jinjonkun. I think the creator was inspired by Tot. You can be dominant there with some girls but most of them humiliating our character. There was one fight and it was almost like Tot. If you lose you can choose humiliation scene. Also you can find some futa content, even though you are not fan, it's very good there. I didn't play last patch, but I guess it should contain more fights in future

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda says "don't think so" for the Heelfall patch by 4/20, which is the one month anniversary of his rockslide of delays on this side game update. On a slightly positive note, he appears to have finally grown bored with his pastime of throwing out fake release dates left and right. Maybe Bowei mentioned that such irresponsible behavior isn't good for their brand?

image_2021-04-20_003136.png

Any update for f7 ?
See my previous post, that's the most updated information there is on 7F right now.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
The story to explain why there's suddenly an eighth floor before a seventh floor will be that the Egyptian lady of the eighth floor will be some sort of sorceress who magically teleported Ethan to her floor first because she wanted to play with him. She got tired of waiting for the one construction worker to fix the seventh floor, that construction worker also being the supervisor who just stands around doing nothing while having no other boss present to make sure he is working dutifully as he should.

I think we would all be surprised if 7F releases before 8F like they claim, with 8F apparently coming some time in July, when Koda is still focused on a minor patch for Heelfall which he has continuously delayed so far since his initial report. It's already almost May and he has yet to release his "update" to Heelfall.

Last edited:

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Happy anniversary! Today is the one month anniversary of Koda's first Heelfall patch delay on March 20th, making this side game update over one month late. Koda is now refusing to give any updates whatsoever, attempting to throw back his constant failed date issuances onto the community by claiming they are asking for a date by wanting a progress update. He ends up giving a date anyway, "before golden week." This is a Japanese holiday that begins on April 29th, meaning he just delayed the Heelfall patch for the sixteenth time, this time by over a week. He also reveals his primary motivation isn't an obligation to the fans and Patrons, but rather to squeeze out some extra money from the Japanese audience by putting the Heelfall game up on the DLsite store.

image_2021-04-20_141429.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes