RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
ok lets say bo kicks out koda
then what? bowei is just the artist
the main programmer and writer is koda also keep in mind bo is chinese without koda he won't even be able to properly write dialogue for ToT

if you have someone that could replace koda please feel free to suggest him. thats the only way out, koda is not gonna change he sees no problem with delaying a single floor for 2 years but we also have to realize that for now koda is untouchable because there's nobody that could do his job and koda simply can allow himself to be lazy because he gets paid anyway and can't be fired

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
the main programmer and writer is koda also keep in mind bo is chinese without koda he won't even be able to properly write dialogue for ToT

if you have someone that could replace koda please feel free to suggest him. thats the only way out, koda is not gonna change he sees no problem with delaying a single floor for 2 years but we also have to realize that for now koda is untouchable because there's nobody that could do his job and koda simply can allow himself to be lazy because he gets paid anyway and can't be fired
Bowei could find someone, hell there are a lot lf people that can program and write, he could even hire more than 1 person with all that patreon mula. He just choses not to because he likes the way Koda is, a moneg milker and he earns big profit with him.

they live the perfect symbiosis; Koda cant be fired because it would be hard for Bo to find an asshole like him doing this type of disrespect to his community
I mean there are many people that could code for Bo, but not everyone have the asshole Koda guts to literally shit on their audience’s head.

And Bo earns money without having to do anythin, the other piggyKoda is managing the delays and shits.

They need eachother for the sweet young mula

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017

I think Bo-Wei could easily find someone willing to replace Koda. People here have even mentioned before that they've seen other people volunteering in the past. But Bo-Wei apparently rejected/ignored them, and just shows no interest in acquiring additional assistance or completely replacing Koda and for that we have to ask why?

Is it perhaps because Bo-Wei sincerely believes Koda is a talented developer and that his skills can vitally improve the projects even if he is slow to do so? Maybe he has doubt that other people are truly capable or maybe he worries that they would actually somehow be even less determined?

Financially, is it that Koda isn't compensated that much for his efforts and Bo-Wei figures that if he were to replace Koda with someone else, someone who actually releases promised content in a realistic and timely manner, that they'd demand more pay for their time? Maybe Bo-Wei wants to keep as much of the money to himself as possible.

Is it some other theory like the two of them being in cahoots and purposely deceiving their supporters, only releasing new content when they start losing patrons?

I think that Tower of Trample had potential to be the best femdom game out there, even if some of the ladies are rather gross, the overall game is still entertaining. What Bo-Wei doesn't realize or care about is that he could probably double his Patreon revenue if he could get his "main programmer" (or just any programmer) to actually release stuff instead of constantly delaying updates. Tower of Trample is clearly a game a lot of people want to see continued and many people, myself included, have stopped supporting simply because of the delays.

Reactions: bagofbats

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
I think Bo-Wei could easily find someone willing to replace Koda. People here have even mentioned before that they've seen other people volunteering in the past. But Bo-Wei apparently rejected/ignored them, and just shows no interest in acquiring additional assistance or completely replacing Koda and for that we have to ask why?

Is it perhaps because Bo-Wei sincerely believes Koda is a talented developer and that his skills can vitally improve the projects even if he is slow to do so? Maybe he has doubt that other people are truly capable or maybe he worries that they would actually somehow be even less determined?

Financially, is it that Koda isn't compensated that much for his efforts and Bo-Wei figures that if he were to replace Koda with someone else, someone who actually releases promised content in a realistic and timely manner, that they'd demand more pay for their time? Maybe Bo-Wei wants to keep as much of the money to himself as possible.

Is it some other theory like the two of them being in cahoots and purposely deceiving their supporters, only releasing new content when they start losing patrons?

I think that Tower of Trample had potential to be the best femdom game out there, even if some of the ladies are rather gross, the overall game is still entertaining. What Bo-Wei doesn't realize or care about is that he could probably double his Patreon revenue if he could get his "main programmer" (or just any programmer) to actually release stuff instead of constantly delaying updates. Tower of Trample is clearly a game a lot of people want to see continued and many people, myself included, have stopped supporting simply because of the delays.
Koda has a hard time programming in Ruby FFS if you can't handle a language like that. You should really learn how to improve your coding skills.

Reactions: bagofbats

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020

This is what Zariel said about you:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Bonger12345

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
This is what Zariel said about you:unsure:
I defend bowei never koda
koda is lazy because he knows he can't be replaced at the moment thats why bowei can't boss him around i never said koda was an amazing programmer my guy acts like RUBY is C++ koda believes he is working on GTA 9 and not on an RPGmaker game based on how he acts

that's why i said that we should find and suggest a koda replacement instead of just keep yelling FIRE KODA FIRE KODA
bowei once said that the people that volunteered weren't even close to kodas level so I assume they just had very basic knowledge but if we would be able to recruit someone (maybe the dev from another femdom game?) with a similiar skill level to koda bowei could finally get rid off koda and we would get 7F after 2 years or at least the threat of being replaced would finally spark a fire under kodas fatass

hopefully the rumor I started about koda writing spaghetti code on purpose so no one else can work on ToT are all false otherwise we would have to find a guy that is willing to fix kodas bullshit and then continues to work on ToT

oh and to little zariel everyone knows that guy licks kodas asshole clean after he takes a shit I've never in my life saw someone defend a man as hard as this guy
a one liner from me in the interview made this guy write half a book about me but i am the obsessed one without hobbies and a job lmao
just the fact that he still believes that koda has just ''bad time management''

bad time management can be the reason you delay something for a month not 2 years you dickrider

Last edited:

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
m8 these discussions are not constructive, they dont care since 2000 dollars/euro a month is quite a lot even split in 2 or hell in 3

we just keep debate gossip and we keep the thread up, the game is fire, but if you want to poison it, let it be silence in here and thats it.

they won't change xd gl

Reactions: Narak8813

bruhh69420

Feb 16, 2021
m8 these discussions are not constructive, they dont care since 2000 dollars/euro a month is quite a lot even split in 2 or hell in 3

we just keep debate gossip and we keep the thread up, the game is fire, but if you want to poison it, let it be silence in here and thats it.

they won't change xd gl
yeah let's boycott those mfs

• Haha
Reactions: palermo

_JSON

Jul 5, 2020
Is there any guide which includes the last boss in the tent(I don't remember;;) and miss claus and the black armor woman and the pharmacist

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Overpaying $17 for a game that you can get for $2 is a blatant steal. And this just makes me feel like Koda is trying to bait newcomers into overpaying for a game while being unaware that they can buy the same product for a cheaper price. The entire thing in general just reeks for me.
Omigod - you mean there are places where I can buy things less than at other places!? Where if I have impulse control and google, I could find a lower price!?

Destroy Them!

• Angry
Reactions: lonelyleaf

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Boda are some of the few developers that I ACTIVELY encourage people to NOT support.

If anyone reading this is a Boda supporter, please stahp.
At this point my $2 gives me too much joy just knowing that it offends people that are butthurt about the game they refuse to pay for. Heelfall, Always in debt, other side games that I happen to like? Pure Bonus.

I paid $2.00 last month, this month, and I'll pay $2.00 next month. As long as I get occasional content I can live for quite some time feeding on the tears of the whining parasites.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
At this point my $2 gives me too much joy just knowing that it offends people that are butthurt about the game they refuse to pay for. Heelfall, Always in debt, other side games that I happen to like? Pure Bonus.

I paid $2.00 last month, this month, and I'll pay $2.00 next month. As long as I get occasional content I can live for quite some time feeding on the tears of the whining parasites.
Alright, edgelord

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Lets try restore some hope and enthusiasm for this game because as valid as the points made against the devs are we wouldn't care if this game wasn't a top tier femdom game. Maybe if we show some excitement for what we are going to get then the devs will be motivated to work on the game.

If you're a game dev and all you see are complaints about you and your game you won't be motivated to make the game as good as it can be.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Lets try restore some hope and enthusiasm for this game because as valid as the points made against the devs are we wouldn't care if this game wasn't a top tier femdom game. Maybe if we show some excitement for what we are going to get then the devs will be motivated to work on the game.

If you're a game dev and all you see are complaints about you and your game you won't be motivated to make the game as good as it can be.
If you are a game dev and you see all of the complaints aimed at a specific person, then you change things up, you don't coddle that person and tell them they are doing just fine while they continue to lie

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019

don't overdraft your credit card buddy its not worth the medicore sidegames

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes