RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
So they just made nearly 3 grand off of just releasing the "patched" version WITHOUT a Japanese translation?

And they have the patreon money?

Lmao they are never gonna stop making side games if this is how much they get going forward.

They may "say" they are 100% focused on Tower of Trample for now, but they've lied through their teeth thousands of times.
Now we know for sure that we will never see the end of ToT !

Apr 3, 2018
Heelfall is now up on DLsite, where Koda is charging the poor unknowing Japanese audience a whopping 1,870 yen (17 dollars) for a game they could get by subscribing to Bowei's Patreon for 2 dollars. To add insult to injury, only the tutorial of the game was translated to Japanese, the rest of the game is still in English. Something else to consider is that Koda finally released his version of Heelfall on April 29th, over a month delayed from his original release date, and yet Heelfall was just now published on DLsite today, May 5th. So he spent an additional week working on this DLsite grift when he has years-overdue projects like 7F still collecting dust.

View attachment 1180704
Based, fuck the japs they treat their gaijin customers worse than this lol.

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
if you can upload a full save it would be so great, i lost mine too D:
If what you mean by full save is where I fully submit to every floor wardens, then I don't have that. but If you okay with a save where I beat everyone or where my Ethan submit fully to a mistress, then I can help.;)

kpcgan

Dec 16, 2018
Sure, just tell me which save you want
Thanks, man! My old save was just before Karen. I was also partway through Crow, but I don't care too much about redoing that, the thought of going through and redoing all of the previous floors kills me though lol

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Patrons are idiots. They literally pay some dudes for nothing at this point. It really makes me laugh how they kiss the dev’s asses on the discord.
I never thought I will ever see people paying that much a bunch of pigs that literaly are just making fun of their customers, I wanted to support them but.. damn never letting some fatties literally take my money and delay EVERY single project leaving me with nothing. If you’re a patron and reading this lmao u dumbass

Reactions: chesire

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Bowei and Koda have been largely silent since the release of the Heelfall patch. Neither have been streaming and Koda especially is posting much less on the Discord. His new strategy seems to be to refuse to give any progress update whatsoever on his numerous delayed projects, even when directly asked by a Patron. This screencap is from his Heelfall patch release announcement nearly two weeks ago, saying he will "update later." Every day that passes while Koda remains suspiciously quiet makes it less and less likely that he will succeed in finishing Level 0, which he said would be completed last month, and 7F before Bowei finishes 8F by his deadline of mid-July.

image_2021-05-10_014753.png

Reactions: Leonadis77

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patrons are idiots. They literally pay some dudes for nothing at this point. It really makes me laugh how they kiss the dev’s asses on the discord.
I never thought I will ever see people paying that much a bunch of pigs that literaly are just making fun of their customers, I wanted to support them but.. damn never letting some fatties literally take my money and delay EVERY single project leaving me with nothing. If you’re a patron and reading this lmao u dumbass
This is so true. It boggles my mind how Boda keeps getting their pay piggies money despite delaying and sidetracking again, again and again. You would think they would get it by now and word would travel not to donate to them.

Do Not Donate Koda and Bo.
Simple and to the point.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Bowei and Koda have been largely silent since the release of the Heelfall patch. Neither have been streaming and Koda especially is posting much less on the Discord. His new strategy seems to be to refuse to give any progress update whatsoever on his numerous delayed projects, even when directly asked by a Patron. This screencap is from his Heelfall patch release announcement nearly two weeks ago, saying he will "update later." Every day that passes while Koda remains suspiciously quiet makes it less and less likely that he will succeed in finishing Level 0, which he said would be completed last month, and 7F before Bowei finishes 8F by his deadline of mid-July.

View attachment 1187752
Oh that must be because he (Koda) went over to other discord servers instead. Saw him in the Succubus Senki server trying to get some Japanese dev contacts or something

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What is the silvershark hide? Haven't heard of that place... is it from some of those new updates?
Not a place, an item. hide as in the skin of an animal. it's a drop from Lily for S rank, and I think also a lucky drop. so very much not new.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes