RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
Patrons are idiots. They literally pay some dudes for nothing at this point. It really makes me laugh how they kiss the dev’s asses on the discord.
I never thought I will ever see people paying that much a bunch of pigs that literaly are just making fun of their customers, I wanted to support them but.. damn never letting some fatties literally take my money and delay EVERY single project leaving me with nothing. If you’re a patron and reading this lmao u dumbass
I'm not one of Boda's patrons but I use patreon and I can tell you that 2$ is hardly noticable. I support a youtuber with 2$ a month and I don't even notice the money missing and I don't check my paypal balance regularly. I'm probaly patron of some other projects but I couldn't even tell you right now without checking who else I give 1-2$ a month to.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the patrons there are "dead" subs that subbed once to get the stuff and then didn't cancel their payment and now it just dribbles out without them noticing.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I'm not one of Boda's patrons but I use patreon and I can tell you that 2$ is hardly noticable. I support a youtuber with 2$ a month and I don't even notice the money missing and I don't check my paypal balance regularly. I'm probaly patron of some other projects but I couldn't even tell you right now without checking who else I give 1-2$ a month to.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the patrons there are "dead" subs that subbed once to get the stuff and then didn't cancel their payment and now it just dribbles out without them noticing.
of course 2$ is barely noticeable i never daid that it was a lot of money, but it still is sad that people just give some fatties that moneyfor them to literally laught at your face and disrespecting their customers.Not noticeable but they dont even deserve 2$ At this point. Giving these 2$ monthly to a charity would be for a greater use.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
hey can anyone tell me if karen is coded to instakill you on the last hostage fight? or if im just getting unlucky with her move choices every time

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
I can't get the window to increase its size, whether by pressing f1 or shift alt like how do you guys get it to be an actual fullscreen without huge black bars??

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Let it be. Ignore thoes mother fckrs.its there game. All i see is people giving shît about this game and there patreon. Live your life Dont cling to this bo wei and koda. They will just scam u to death. I came back after 2 yrs and its still the same.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sadly, that is how Boda have been able to get away with their borderline scam for several years. That $2.00 a month adds up and eventually becomes a $4000.00 a month payment for doing virtually nothing.

Let it be. Ignore thoes mother fckrs.its there game. All i see is people giving shît about this game and there patreon. Live your life Dont cling to this bo wei and koda. They will just scam u to death. I came back after 2 yrs and its still the same.
There are two problems with that reasoning:

1. It sets a bad example for other developers to follow.

2. It discourages the people who supported ToT, or seen Boda's work ethic from supporting other developers.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Gonna get blasted for this, but real talk question? Floor 7 had a boss voted on by the Patreon from a list of loose ideas Bo had. Anyone else think the sheer ridiculous lack of it's release could be that Bo just isn't that into the character? Kaori, the floor 7 to be boss, just isn't to his taste and he got caught promising to deliver something he isn't into?

This isn't justification, or covering for it, just a question of "Do you also think he made a promise for some content he couldn't back up and lost interest in, but didn't want to go back on his word (at least at that time in this way)?"

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Gonna get blasted for this, but real talk question? Floor 7 had a boss voted on by the Patreon from a list of loose ideas Bo had. Anyone else think the sheer ridiculous lack of it's release could be that Bo just isn't that into the character? Kaori, the floor 7 to be boss, just isn't to his taste and he got caught promising to deliver something he isn't into?

This isn't justification, or covering for it, just a question of "Do you also think he made a promise for some content he couldn't back up and lost interest in, but didn't want to go back on his word (at least at that time in this way)?"

bo wei finished all kaori CG a year ago kodas laziness is the reason we never will get 7F

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
bo wei finished all kaori CG a year ago kodas laziness is the reason we never will get 7F
Both Bo wei and Koda are the reason for 7f not to be realeased. I don't get people taking Bo wei's defence he is literally the head of the project, if he wanted that bad to release the floor he would have already done something about it and not wait 3 years (and still going).

Fact are: Bo and Koda are getting fat mcdonald's belly with patrons money and as long as they get rich with their braindead patron money, they won't be changing anything, expect seeing less and less content btw. StaringCat Certified fax

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Both Bo wei and Koda are the reason for 7f not to be realeased. I don't get people taking Bo wei's defence he is literally the head of the project, if he wanted that bad to release the floor he would have already done something about it and not wait 3 years (and still going).

Fact are: Bo and Koda are getting fat mcdonald's belly with patrons money and as long as they get rich with their braindead patron money, they won't be changing anything, expect seeing less and less content btw. StaringCat Certified fax
Bo Wei said he isn't boss/leader, never tried to boss him, he saw Koda as a partner from beginning, not subordinate. Though I agree with you he should assert his dominance more since it was originally his solo project.

Reactions: Staring Cat

bagofbats

Oct 18, 2020
of course 2$ is barely noticeable i never daid that it was a lot of money, but it still is sad that people just give some fatties that moneyfor them to literally laught at your face and disrespecting their customers.Not noticeable but they dont even deserve 2$ At this point. Giving these 2$ monthly to a charity would be for a greater use.
Don't get me wrong, I agree but I think the patrons are mostly oblivious about this so I don't really blame em. I don't actively follow whoever I'm subscribed to on patreon either and they could be doing fraudulent shit but I wouldn't notice.
This is still entirely on Boda for slacking off.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Whatever relationship they have is not important, in fact at this point i'm not even sure if they're two different persons. But if this is a two person project, you can't really place all the blame on one guy, that's just being blind. Like seriously, if this was just Koda's fault, and Bo wei wanted to get F7 finished, don't you think in 3 years he could've done something about it? He could've released other floors if he wanted to, he could have learned how to help koda in what he does, he could've done something about it. Reality is that F7 was purposely delayed for almost 3 years now. And I mean come on, 3 years, really? for a new floor that was almost finished long time ago? this isn't something you can excuse yourself with a flu or a family visit or whatever shit you can come up with. This is a calculated delay to keep earning money while delivering nothing but promises.
This little play of bad guy koda while bo wei says "what can i do" is simply bullshit.

Aug 27, 2018
Whatever relationship they have is not important, in fact at this point i'm not even sure if they're two different persons. But if this is a two person project, you can't really place all the blame on one guy, that's just being blind. Like seriously, if this was just Koda's fault, and Bo wei wanted to get F7 finished, don't you think in 3 years he could've done something about it? He could've released other floors if he wanted to, he could have learned how to help koda in what he does, he could've done something about it. Reality is that F7 was purposely delayed for almost 3 years now. And I mean come on, 3 years, really? for a new floor that was almost finished long time ago? this isn't something you can excuse yourself with a flu or a family visit or whatever shit you can come up with. This is a calculated delay to keep earning money while delivering nothing but promises.
This little play of bad guy koda while bo wei says "what can i do" is simply bullshit.
Lazy cop - Stockholm syndrome cop

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Bo Wei said he isn't boss/leader, never tried to boss him, he saw Koda as a partner from beginning, not subordinate. Though I agree with you he should assert his dominance more since it was originally his solo project.
everyone and their mother know that Bo considers Koda as his sensei. koda manipulates him like a puppet since the start, he does what he wants with him.

• Haha

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Please don't misunderstand, I agree with you Bo Wei isn't clean and not completely innocent either and he should do something more about Koda's wrongdoings. I was just quote what Bo Wei said about this matter.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Yes you have said exactly what I said with extra steps.

He is not the boss eventhi it wss his solo project

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I agree but I think the patrons are mostly oblivious about this so I don't really blame em. I don't actively follow whoever I'm subscribed to on patreon either and they could be doing fraudulent shit but I wouldn't notice.
This is still entirely on Boda for slacking off.
You’re right, but I still think most of the patrons know what they pay for, they can’t be earning 3000$ or whatever the amount was from people not knowing what they are paying for

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
everyone and their mother know that Bo considers Koda as his sensei. koda manipulates him like a puppet since the start, he does what he wants with him.
No, they manipulate their customers. Trust me if Bo really cared about all the fuss thats going around and drama caused by the other stupid dude, things would have changed

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes