RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
That's legitimately the most scummy thing I've ever seen Koda do,
While I agree with you that 1.0 is def not the same as 1.4, it sure ain't "an honorable amount of content" either, the update was half-assed AF in relation to the time it took to get it out, and despite all that time, Koda still couldn't see it all the way through content-wise, and corners had to be cut, as evidenced by the items you get on the epilogue and how only 4 out of them actually result in scenes, basically rendering all the rest of them just literally useless.

P.S mod-raid-free zone here
I just hope their done with side games, It's lead to one of the least synergistic working relationship I've ever seen, where Bo makes side games so that Koda can finish updates, only for Koda to start working on the side games, which led to Bo making more side games..... etc.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
While I agree with you that 1.0 is def not the same as 1.4, it sure ain't "an honorable amount of content" either, the update was half-assed AF in relation to the time it took to get it out, and despite all that time, Koda still couldn't see it all the way through content-wise, and corners had to be cut, as evidenced by the items you get on the epilogue and how only 4 out of them actually result in scenes, basically rendering all the rest of them just literally useless.

P.S mod-raid-free zone here

I'll answer one last time on this thread ( otherwise the mods will join the party ) .

I do agree with the fact the content doesn't really match the time consumed to do it. As always with Koda.

But i still think he added an HONORABLE amount of content ( i didn't say plenty ) .

A bunch of new scenes, A complete epilogue, a memory room, new quests, overall polishing...

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
can u actually join and become lily's desciple?
Of sorts. Lily's last expansion was quite disappointing since it just recycled already seen art and felt half-made to me. Not even Koda's discord puppets were happy with that one, and it was one of the first times I saw Bo angry at him. That been said, her arc seems far from finished, so you can expect a more satisfactory submission to her by somewhen around 2050.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well, disliking the game/Koda is one thing buddy.

But you just can't say 1.0 and 1.4 are the same. The update added an honorable amount of content.
Ah honorable amount of content would be Boda completing: F7, Swan/ Crow part 3, and Lily's saga. This is just in terms of ToT, an honorable amount of content as a developer would span across several games in the Bodaverse.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Ah honorable amount of content would be Boda completing: F7, Swan/ Crow part 3, and Lily's saga. This is just in terms of ToT, an honorable amount of content as a developer would span across several games in the Bodaverse.
Okay, i got it. Maybe i should have used the word "fine". A fine amount of content. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I would still say that is too optimistic of a statement given Boda's backlog.
As i said, i talk about the update only, not the time it took or the passive of Boda.

Otherwise even if they update ToT every day while one month, they wouldn't have redeem themselves. :sneaky:

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Of sorts. Lily's last expansion was quite disappointing since it just recycled already seen art and felt half-made to me. Not even Koda's discord puppets were happy with that one, and it was one of the first times I saw Bo angry at him. That been said, her arc seems far from finished, so you can expect a more satisfactory submission to her by somewhen around 2050.
Lily is definitely not showing up again. She said something like "find who sent this pearl and then come back", which is something they'll likely never resolve. The update was half-assed but I don't see any more content for her happening.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
the update was half-assed AF in relation to the time it took to get it out
It didn't take that much to come out, though? It was something like a month-and-a-half - that's faster than most other things they release, and is actually decently fast compared to H game makers in general.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Hey, sorry to interrupt this chitchat over here, anybody have the newest Incubus Quest version? If anyone does and doesn't mind giving it, please PM it. Thanks. (Can't keep whining about this game, too lazy now sorry)

Unknown282

Nov 27, 2020
Hey, sorry to interrupt this chitchat over here, anybody have the newest Incubus Quest version? If anyone does and doesn't mind giving it, please PM it. Thanks. (Can't keep whining about this game, too lazy now sorry)
I have it, but why would you ask in tower of trample thread?

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Heelfall news

Heelfall has been bought 199 times on DLsite and rated 4.45 star. there are 2 person who give a review and they said the game is good, one of them even said it's on par with Succubus senki which is a masterpiece of SRPG, however they can't fully understand the story and ask for a Japanese patch.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Heelfall news

Heelfall has been bought 199 times on DLsite and rated 4.45 star. there are 2 person who give a review and they said the game is good, one of them even said it's on par with Succubus senki which is a masterpiece of SRPG, however they can't fully understand the story and ask for a Japanese patch.
So they just made nearly 3 grand off of just releasing the "patched" version WITHOUT a Japanese translation?

And they have the patreon money?

Lmao they are never gonna stop making side games if this is how much they get going forward.

They may "say" they are 100% focused on Tower of Trample for now, but they've lied through their teeth thousands of times.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes