RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
You do you, man. But Patrons have access to all the other Boda games (Heelfall included) with Discord benefits for only $2 a month!!! And as far as I know, you can cancel your subscription at any time, so you can just sub and download the game and then cancel your subscription.
It seems you don't understand a simple concept of transaction. Again, if you insist on being that dirt cheap then why not just pirate and never have any discussion about pricing because cleary that's not your interest. Price scouting is fun, it would be nice if you can get cheap stuffs, but ultimately it's about your own assertion how much the product are worth, and Heelfall is definitely not a $2 game. I suppose you can donate more if you want, but that isn't really the same as buying something from storefront.

• Haha
Reactions: LeonOne994

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
It seems you don't understand a simple concept of transaction. Again, if you insist on being that dirt cheap then why not just pirate and never have any discussion about pricing because cleary that's not your interest. Price scouting is fun, it would be nice if you can get cheap stuffs, but ultimately it's about your own assertion how much the product are worth, and Heelfall is definitely not a $2 game. I suppose you can donate more if you want, but that isn't really the same as buying something from storefront.
Yeah, you're right, I don't understand, clearly.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
This is his answer on this matter.
What a laughably childish defense. "My unnamed ambiguous group of Japanese friends told me it was a good idea, I thought it was weird too!"

It seems you don't understand a simple concept of transaction.
This statement is most applicable to you. As hiromora has patiently tried explaining to you, Patreon is offering a "transaction" of two dollars to gain access to Heelfall. Koda's DLsite listing is offering a transaction of ~17 dollars to gain access to Heelfall. The only real difference is that through Patreon, you have to go through one additional step of unsubscribing after you make the purchase. Is the one additional step so arduous that it is worth paying a 15 dollar premium on Dlsite? No, unless you are arguing in bad faith. Your past three posts vehemently defending Koda's price gouging of the unaware Japanese market makes me suspect you are.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What a laughably childish defense. "My unnamed ambiguous group of Japanese friends told me it was a good idea, I thought it was weird too!"

This statement is most applicable to you. As hiromora has patiently tried explaining to you, Patreon is offering a "transaction" of two dollars to gain access to Heelfall. Koda's DLsite listing is offering a transaction of ~17 dollars to gain access to Heelfall. The only real difference is that through Patreon, you have to go through one additional step of unsubscribing after you make the purchase. Is the one additional step so arduous that it is worth paying a 15 dollar premium on Dlsite? No, unless you are arguing in bad faith. Your past three posts vehemently defending Koda's price gouging of the unaware Japanese market makes me suspect you are.
You did not see one thing too. On PAtreon you need everytime resubscribe whenever you want to redownload it.
ON DLsite you can download it as long as the site stands.
So if you expect to redownload heelfall 5 or more times (because it has taxes for sub too) than you are cheaper for it with just buying on heelfall.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
You did not see one thing too. On Patreon you need everytime resubscribe whenever you want to redownload it.
So if you expect to redownload heelfall 5 or more times (because it has taxes for sub too) than you are cheaper for it with just buying on heelfall.
But how likely are you to redownload heelfall 5 more times? Patreon lets you keep most benefits till the next month. so that's 5 months of somehow losing and needing to redownload the same game. If it were a game that's still in development, sure, it might be cheaper to pay a large sum once than to frequently subscribe and unsubscribe, but if you honestly believe that Bo or Koda are going to add anything of significance to Heelfall, you're severely mistaken.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I wonder which part of it is "scam".

The fact that you can get it cheaper on Patreon?
That's as good as say why would anyone pay for it on Patreon when you can download on here for *FREE*
Whatever 1800 yen is too much or not is entirely separate matter, but If customer are OK with the price, they buy it. Just a simple transaction.

The fact that only tutorial are in Japanese?
In case you don't know (seemingly you don't). DL has detail which language the game support, Heelfall listed as "English Only". The very first thing you see in product description also the very fact that only the tutorial will be in Japanese
No, Koda account number 87, you can't defend yourself here, "the japs would rather pay 17 euros than get the game for free, it's weird but they prefer that, so I adapt and make them pay as much as I want" FUCK OFF you NPC.

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
I wonder who is arguing in bad faith consider your entire post history dedicated to bashing Koda. Even your latest post neglected to mention the information I gave about how DLsite work, and try to imply that they sold English game to unknown customer, and you still doing that. And everyone who use the site are, or at least should be a responsible adult, we can judge our own price if the game is worth that much or not.

The point isn't how cheaper you can get. I said this 3 times and nobody address it, but if you insist on being that cheap then just pirate it, $0.

And it is quite ironic, for someone to use Patreon loophole of sub-unsub to speaking about scam. When Patreon itself, with all intend and propose, was made for provide monthly support to the creator. I suspect you probably never paid someone in your life, how about I just random accusation back at you?

Reactions: v0dka

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You do you, man. But Patrons have access to all the other Boda games (Heelfall included) with Discord benefits for only $2 a month!!! And as far as I know, you can cancel your subscription at any time, so you can just sub and download the game and then cancel your subscription.
I wouldn't normally be in favor of doing something like this but this is Boda we are talking about. Using a Patron loophole to save $2.00 is a joke (Almost as much as their delays) compared to bilking $4000.00 a month from a fin-cuck fanbase.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
You did not see one thing too. On PAtreon you need everytime resubscribe whenever you want to redownload it.
It's very unlikely that you're going to redownload the same game 5 times. But if the game gets an update, then you can just resub from the $15 that you saved.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
?!
so I won't delete it after I download it? what the hell are you people talking about

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
I have played Heelfall 1.4, totally the same as 1.0, much more efficient at wasting time, though. Can't wait to play 8F before 6F ch3 and 7F and lvl0 I'm so excited.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I have played Heelfall 1.4, totally the same as 1.0, much more efficient at wasting time, though. Can't wait to play 8F before 6F ch3 and 7F and lvl0 I'm so excited.

Well, disliking the game/Koda is one thing buddy.

But you just can't say 1.0 and 1.4 are the same. The update added an honorable amount of content.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Well, disliking the game/Koda is one thing buddy.

But you just can't say 1.0 and 1.4 are the same. The update added an honorable amount of content.
While I agree with you that 1.0 is def not the same as 1.4, it sure ain't "an honorable amount of content" either, the update was half-assed AF in relation to the time it took to get it out, and despite all that time, Koda still couldn't see it all the way through content-wise, and corners had to be cut, as evidenced by the items you get on the epilogue and how only 4 out of them actually result in scenes, basically rendering all the rest of them just literally useless.

P.S mod-raid-free zone here

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes