RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Well it's a Bo date, with a bit of luck it might be more worth than that. :ROFLMAO:
It's Bo's chance to prove that he is better than Koda. If he also delayed it until September, then Koda isn't the only one at fault since Bo said he works on F8 solo and then Koda will add things to F8 after Bo's F8 release. Let's see if he will use this chance or blow it up.

Reactions: CNR25

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Heelfall is now up on DLsite, where Koda is charging the poor unknowing Japanese audience a whopping 1,870 yen (17 dollars) for a game they could get by subscribing to Bowei's Patreon for 2 dollars. To add insult to injury, only the tutorial of the game was translated to Japanese, the rest of the game is still in English. Something else to consider is that Koda finally released his version of Heelfall on April 29th, over a month delayed from his original release date, and yet Heelfall was just now published on DLsite today, May 5th. So he spent an additional week working on this DLsite grift when he has years-overdue projects like 7F still collecting dust.

1202396_image_2021-05-05_211321.png

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Are you saying they're releasing F8 before F7? :FacePalm: GG Koda
I'm actually mistaken. I believe Koda want to release F7 before F8, BUT it's Koda. So i don't think we should keep that statement in mind.

Bo actually wants to release F8 in July, from what i've heard.

To conclude, from what Koda said, F7 should be out before F8. But we have 99.9999999% chances to have F8 before. :ROFLMAO:

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Heelfall is now up on DLsite, where Koda is charging the poor unknowing Japanese audience a whopping 1,870 yen (17 dollars) for a game they could get by subscribing to Bowei's Patreon for 2 dollars. To add insult to injury, only the tutorial of the game was translated to Japanese, the rest of the game is still in English. Something else to consider is that Koda finally released his version of Heelfall on April 29th, over a month delayed from his original release date, and yet Heelfall was just now published on DLsite today, May 5th. So he spent an additional week working on this DLsite grift when he has years-overdue projects like 7F still collecting dust.

View attachment 1180704
Okay, first, that's a goddamn scam.
Second, notice how quick he was with releasing it to DLsite? Like dayummm.

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020

View attachment 1180704
This is his answer on this matter.

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
Okay, first, that's a goddamn scam.
Second, notice how quick he was with releasing it to DLsite? Like dayummm.
I wonder which part of it is "scam".

The fact that you can get it cheaper on Patreon?
That's as good as say why would anyone pay for it on Patreon when you can download on here for *FREE*
Whatever 1800 yen is too much or not is entirely separate matter, but If customer are OK with the price, they buy it. Just a simple transaction.

The fact that only tutorial are in Japanese?
In case you don't know (seemingly you don't). DL has detail which language the game support, Heelfall listed as "English Only". The very first thing you see in product description also the very fact that only the tutorial will be in Japanese

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I wonder which part of it is "scam".

The fact that you can get it cheaper on Patreon?
That's as good as say why would anyone pay for it on Patreon when you can download on here for *FREE*
Whatever 1800 yen is too much or not is entirely separate matter, but If customer are OK with the price, they buy it. Just a simple transaction.

The fact that only tutorial are in Japanese?
In case you don't know (seemingly you don't). DL has detail which language the game support, Heelfall listed as "English Only". The very first thing you see in product description also the very fact that only the tutorial will be in Japanese
Overpaying $17 for a game that you can get for $2 is a blatant steal. And this just makes me feel like Koda is trying to bait newcomers into overpaying for a game while being unaware that they can buy the same product for a cheaper price. The entire thing in general just reeks for me.

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
Overpaying $17 for a game that you can get for $2 is a blatant steal. And this just makes me feel like Koda is trying to bait newcomers into overpaying for a game while being unaware that they can buy the same product for a cheaper price. The entire thing in general just reeks for me.
Patreon is not where you "Buy" product, it's not a storefront. Like the other people already said, some people (including myself) prefer pay it once and be done with it. If the product and the price seems reasonable then I will buy it, that's how storefront work. It would be a scam if the product are fault advertise but in this case it isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: lonelyleaf

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Patreon is not where you "Buy" product, it's not a storefront. Like the other people already said, some people (including myself) prefer pay it once and be done with it. If the product and the price seems reasonable then I will buy it, that's how storefront work. It would be a scam if the product are fault advertise but in this case it isn't.
You do you, man. But Patrons have access to all the other Boda games (Heelfall included) with Discord benefits for only $2 a month!!! And as far as I know, you can cancel your subscription at any time, so you can just sub and download the game and then cancel your subscription.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
You do you, man. But Patrons have access to all the other Boda games (Heelfall included) with Discord benefits for only $2 a month!!! And as far as I know, you can cancel your subscription at any time, so you can just sub and download the game and then cancel your subscription.
Exactly this. How this isn’t seen as a blatant scam is beyond me. Subscribe, download, unsubscribe, $2.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes