RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
Speaking of other femdom games, what was the one where you were working for Death or the Grim Reaper or something and had to go into these succubus's lairs to beat them? I think even if you submitted you could eventually move on, or something. Does anyone have the slightest idea what I'm talking about?

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Speaking of other femdom games, what was the one where you were working for Death or the Grim Reaper or something and had to go into these succubus's lairs to beat them? I think even if you submitted you could eventually move on, or something. Does anyone have the slightest idea what I'm talking about?
kinda sounds like domina? but you have to actually beat them to progress https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v7-0-2-dekarous.35295/

also i feel like i'm more waiting for them to officially scrap level;0 rather than actually release it at this point

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
if it was a while ago you might want to try again now that theres mobs to grind you could just outscale the bosses and beat the fights that way or just mess arround with

finished the epilogue of heelfall and while i'll admit it was actually pretty good in my opinion i'd still have rather played level;0 most likely or anything ToT like swan/crow or f7/f8 because the actual combat/gameplay of heelfall really wasnt my thing it was kinda boring but then again those types of games arn't my thing in the first place

Reactions: MI6

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That is definitely Domina. Technically though, only two of the girls (So far) refer to themselves as succubi. Development has been delayed over there as well so you might want to give it a try before Dekarous releases his next patch that will require making a new save file.

kinda sounds like domina? but you have to actually beat them to progress https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v7-0-2-dekarous.35295/

also i feel like i'm more waiting for them to officially scrap level;0 rather than actually release it at this point
Sadly I agree with Boda likely scrapping Level 0 altogether. They have bitten off way more than they can chew already. While I like Heelfall, their first priority needs to be getting F7 released followed by finishing Swan/ Crow part 3.

Reactions: Konstantinus

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
please help for fireplace puzzle I have only 5 second for solve this puzzle no more
and my 5 second is end and claus is capture me

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
please help for fireplace puzzle I have only 5 second for solve this puzzle no more
and my 5 second is end and claus is capture me
Use your good boy points to keep buying special kisses. after the 3rd (I think) you can ask for her heels. You then wear them and they help you through the puzzle. you can also memorize the constellation to help guide you through.

warx

Sep 9, 2017
How are you descendants there? Is the game over yet? Floor 30 released? The add-ons are probably out now, right? That's great, because I stopped on the 6th floor in my playtrought, 2 years ago. I think, maybe try clear start, to play throught new floors. When 31 floor will be released, pm me , even if it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
trought 30 years.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
A little 8F spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks like a true GODDESS!!! If she existed for real in Egypt during Cleopatra's reign, EVERYONE in Egypt would say that she surpasses Cleo in every single way, from the aura & authority of a Pharaoh to her perfectly FLAWLESS unmatched beauty.

She could easily hit 1ST place in my fave Tower of Trample waifu the moment i see her in game.

sabertooth12321

Dec 31, 2019
Can anyone share the the save filee safe file upto the point where we last fight crow?
I come back to this game every few months and always lose the save file.
Thanks/

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes