RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
Bowei just said that floor 7 will be out this weekend really looking foward to it. /s
What do you say are the chances of another delay? Having read how thing went from 2018 up until now, I wouldn't hold my breath. I want it to be true, but like that Alphaville song said "Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst"

ichbinvater

Mar 23, 2021
hello I got trouble when I try to start the game . It shows that RPGVXAce.RTP is required to run this game . what is the problem .where can I find this data

ichbinvater

Mar 23, 2021
mhh that's a good question we don't hear often here. I heard of this new website called '' '' apparently this website can help you with questions maybe they even give you a result of this data you are missing give it a shot!
I am just new here。。。。。。 I got the point 。no offense

Reactions: Orlov

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
nice thank you! and what about the 0F everyone talks about? what's that?
A total different side game that is mistaken by everyone because it is actually called Lvl 0 and everyone thinks of Lvl as Floor like in ToT when it is ment as lvl like in Gaming. It is about lvl draining from max lvl to death and it is another one of those side games that Bowei started out of boredom from Kodas delays but Koda using it as an excuse to delay F7 even longer.
Seriously Bo finally started some intelligent move with preworking on the floors after 7 so Koda has no more side game excusings and we hopefully can then go on with story.

Reactions: bruhh69420

csqs110

Feb 12, 2020
one thing I do not understand about bo tho
is why his art became so much worse I get it that sprites can't be this overly artsy and detailed otherwise the game would take forever but take the 8F mistress as example: totally uninspired and boring and lets not talk about all the tracing

View attachment 1114352
this is bo from 2017 this must also be the first time we see ethan and as a artist myself i gotta say this is pretty sick but even lookin at other of bo's old stuff its so much better drawn and unique looking
Is it a game ?

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
The Heelfall patch has finally been released. It took Koda a grand total of sixteen delays dating back to March 20th to release an update for a side game Bowei originally made as something to experiment with while Koda was supposed to be finally completing Level 0. But don't think Koda won't milk this excuse not to work on his more pressing obligations like Level 0 or 7F for as long as possible! Here we see him already revealing the existence of ANOTHER Heelfall patch, after bugs were found immediately after release last night. Not enough bugs for Koda's liking however, as in this screenshot we see he also plans to keep busy by changing useless stats to 0 that have no impact on gameplay. Anything to keep from doing his real job on Tower of Trample.

image_2021-04-29_142506.png

In his newest announcement post, he also says there will be a patch "adding CN and JP translations of the tutorial text. This is to prepare for a release on Dlsite, making Heelfall our first conventionally "published" game. Wish us luck with the JP market!" Don't expect him to actually start his overdue work on projects the fans and Patrons actually care about until mid-May at the earliest, he's too busy trying to squeeze extra cash out of the Japanese DLsite store.

Last edited:

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
nice thank you! and what about the 0F everyone talks about? what's that?
Reasonable mistake. There 'as of now' no plans of existing Floor 0. Level 0, however, is a ambitious if ill considered side project which has been indicated focuses on Level Drain as a major plot element. It was announced, teased, delayed, and now exists in a nebulous 'It will be done when it's done, don't ask' zone.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
Boys I'm trying to play tot on android but I need a fully extracted file of the game like (only a file and inside of it only the game files) can anybody provide me with one....... My pc fried from waiting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M0oke3Y
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes