RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
There was a 'Spinoff' game, Femdom Forest. Just played an early version 0.2, but can't find anything else on it. Is anyone aware of any updates?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
There are no new versions of Femdom Forest, because I started a new game some time ago, "The new king".

Here's the Discord link for the last version https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/post-5605437
I'll check out the new royalty, long may he reign until he's enslaved by fetishes. My version of FD forest only vaguely seems to reflect the changelog you have posted, so slightly confused there, but I enjoyed getting drugged by your version of Swan, and thanks for the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone know when the next floor update is coming out? I already dropped 10 dollars on Bowei's Patreon.
I fucked, then jacked off for an hour or so, went to the toilet, came back, dropped onto the chair half dead, idly opened F95, was scrolling through the thread in a daze and then I saw this......................

.........now I'm out on the road, looking for a spaceship to get off this planet.

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
I literally remembered now that there's a person that made another game inspired by ToT, and he completed it before any of this shit happened, i think the name was something like mistresses of the forest lol
I hate Koda as much as anyone else but lets be real here. No one wants to play some dogshit rpgmaker game with DAZ models in it, don't pretend that making that game is some sort of accomplishment.

wowqty

Jan 14, 2018
I hate Koda as much as anyone else but lets be real here. No one wants to play some dogshit rpgmaker game with DAZ models in it, don't pretend that making that game is some sort of accomplishment.
I don't know the technical difficulty of it, but I actually enjoyed that game a lot. There were some great scenes.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I played with the game awhile ago. And while I share your distaste about DAZ models the game has a few things going for itself. First and most surprising of all it actually is complete. Most games/VN's I've seen using DAZ models seem more like Patreon cash grabs that release a single version as a proof of concept then pocket whatever money they gained. Second I actually like how you can progress the game by a complete sub. Instead of beating some lady and then doing a 360 later on by submitting to her you can actually brown nose your way into progressing the story. I haven't finished it though but the length of time the game held my attention is surprising for something using DAZ assets.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Idk, I'm pretty sure most of you are just so starved for femdom games with good art that you make due with this DAZ shit.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Koda is still fiddling away on minor Heelfall bug fixes and getting it published on estores like DLsite to squeeze extra cash out of this side game nobody asked for, giving no indication when he will begin work on his backlog of projects like Level 0, 7F, Swan & Crow 3, etc. Amusingly, he seems to have forgotten to scrub the line that "Level:0 is pushed to April" from the announcements page, meaning according to Koda, Level 0 was released this past Friday! We must not have noticed.

image_2021-05-02_135113.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes