RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Can anyone share the the save filee safe file upto the point where we last fight crow?
I come back to this game every few months and always lose the save file.
Thanks/
Do you mean a save file where I have already beaten Crow or a save file where I fully submissive to Crow?

Mar 17, 2021
if it was a while ago you might want to try again now that theres mobs to grind you could just outscale the bosses and beat the fights that way or just mess arround with

finished the epilogue of heelfall and while i'll admit it was actually pretty good in my opinion i'd still have rather played level;0 most likely or anything ToT like swan/crow or f7/f8 because the actual combat/gameplay of heelfall really wasnt my thing it was kinda boring but then again those types of games arn't my thing in the first place
I checked, and it was the same version as current, and I still couldn't fight the mobs or find the first weed you were supposed to be able to.

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, You can call me Saeran Simp. I had an interviews with Bo Wei, Koda, three patrons, and three F95 members about Koda's delays. I also ask them other things too about Tower of Trample like Jessica drama here or Is Koda really the one who told mods to erase some messages on F95 or not. if you're curious or interested, please read it and tell me your opinion about it.
maybe you should make a review and link this post or the interview file in the review because this will likely get buried unless they put it in the op or something.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1178139
leaked information about rose apparently Bowei wants to fuck rose
I thought Boda preferred mature and curvy women over young ones like Rose? I does this mean it's only koda who disliked Lily?

I am good so far everything with Rose unless she turn dehuminizing like Karen or the Clown.
Given their style of femdom it not looking so good...

Hi, You can call me Saeran Simp. I had an interviews with Bo Wei, Koda, three patrons, and three F95 members about Koda's delays. I also ask them other things too about Tower of Trample like Jessica drama here or Is Koda really the one who told mods to erase some messages on F95 or not. if you're curious or interested, please read it and tell me your opinion about it.
I will have to give this a read.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Mayby he got some kind of change. I mean that I would someday be here and post about a game with Femdom I would not have believed some years ago.

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
I thought Boda preferred mature and curvy women over young ones like Rose? I does this mean it's only koda who disliked Lily?
Maybe it's just because of the story, it would make sense to have a good ending where Ethan and Rose end up together, or on the contrary, this scene could be the final corruption for Ethan.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes