RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I know right, she's not imposing at all, compared to the other ladies in this game. I got so tired button-mashing through her stupid dialog.

The fat guy almost won, if the referee hadn't saved her ass, she would have been crushed by the fatso.
Yeah, Lily really acts cool for betraying her dojo or whatever. She even tries to fuck her brother or something.

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
Yeah, Lily really acts cool for betraying her dojo or whatever. She even tries to fuck her brother or something.
Ok guys, I'm trying to beat Lily because they for some reason won't let me go to the upper floor until I do it. But her punch deals 3000 damage, wtf! This is stupid and imbalanced, how does that make any sense? What am I supposed to do to beat her?

Ok, that was very dumb. I just used guard at the right time and won. Clearly very little thought went into this character from the developers.

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Ok guys, I'm trying to beat Lily because they for some reason won't let me go to the upper floor until I do it. But her punch deals 3000 damage, wtf! This is stupid and imbalanced, how does that make any sense? What am I supposed to do to beat her?
Easy, you get good. "Train a little bit" :)

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Ok, I met Jessica. Is that supposed to be fat? She is barely chubby, she has the same figure as the ladies before but with a belly drawn.
For a game built around the Worf Effect? (Worf Effect - create a traditionally powerful seeming character to consistently lose as to establish the dire situation - i.e. Ethan the PC is a bad ass, but the bosses are death machines)

Consider, at the time of release, we were waiting on F7, Crow/Swan finale, the Claus update, a side game, and Heelfall was released! Then, we meet a literal clown who's gear is near impossible to buy outright as a tease, cannot be traditionally fought due to her ability to invert your damage dealt, and just makes a mockery out of you the player instead of the PC. People were not ready to be meta-insulted, which it comes across as.

I admit I don't hate her as much as some seem to, but I also don't like her or enjoy that length of content. I do see the nature of the anger, and simple pot-shots at appearance rather than in-depth exploration of grievances is kind of what the internet is for?

pissyboy1

Jul 8, 2021
For a game built around the Worf Effect? (Worf Effect - create a traditionally powerful seeming character to consistently lose as to establish the dire situation - i.e. Ethan the PC is a bad ass, but the bosses are death machines)

Consider, at the time of release, we were waiting on F7, Crow/Swan finale, the Claus update, a side game, and Heelfall was released! Then, we meet a literal clown who's gear is near impossible to buy outright as a tease, cannot be traditionally fought due to her ability to invert your damage dealt, and just makes a mockery out of you the player instead of the PC. People were not ready to be meta-insulted, which it comes across as.

I admit I don't hate her as much as some seem to, but I also don't like her or enjoy that length of content. I do see the nature of the anger, and simple pot-shots at appearance rather than in-depth exploration of grievances is kind of what the internet is for?
I see. Her fight is not that interesting either, she just keeps kicking my balls and that's it.
I think this game is not for me, but I had some fun.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
I see. Her fight is not that interesting either, she just keeps kicking my balls and that's it.
I think this game is not for me, but I had some fun.
Nah but her fighting mechanics need a little strategy. If you want, you can just skip it. Have you tried doing Ms. Claus part one and two?

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about lily. u wouldnt say this shit to her at lan, shes jacked. not only that but she wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018

Ok, that was very dumb. I just used guard at the right time and won. Clearly very little thought went into this character from the developers.
... Is this a joke? You're being funny, yeah?

Reactions: YugataKisu

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about lily. u wouldnt say this shit to her at lan, shes jacked. not only that but she wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol.
How is lily jacked? She's like a stick. But I guess that's just how 5-year-olds look.

Thehelloman0

Mar 16, 2019
Cobra is by far the best mistress imo. I think all of them have something good about them though. I don't like Khulan much and haven't played since Jessica was added but I doubt that I will like her. I will say I didn't like Karen much at all at first but now she's probably my second or third favorite.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes